Af' ... one more question about Bey... this time about her hair?

Started by Bentley!, September 20, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on September 21, 2015, 12:15:25 AM
Quote from: Herb. on September 20, 2015, 11:55:49 PM
Such a pretty childhood pic. 'fas is beautiful.

And this is interesting; you mentioned how Solange's hair "changed", and referenced a childhood pic of her to compare, but do we have any pics of Beyonce as an adult fully rocking her natural hair so we can tell if there was a "change" with her as well or not?

Back in the I Am era you could tell she still has a good grade of hair even though it was flat ironed.  Compared to Rihanna or better yet Keri Hilson you can clearly see the difference.

Look at her leave out, notice how even though its flat ironed just like beyonce it doesn't look like the same grade.

are there any pics without her hair being heat treated?

I wouldn't exactly call that a natural look.

Natural is more like a wash-n-go. Get up, wash ur hair, let it curl up naturally, put a little style in it, NO HEAT, and you go. If I see a style like that on her I could really see her actual hair

Bentley!

sssssssssssssss

Right, cause Girl we don't know WHAT Bey is growing under her lace

Sis clearly doesn't show it for a reason, I doubt it's the grade you think it is :kii:

And Rih natural hair slays, damn near Cambodian grade!

BAPHOMET.

Bentley!

sssssssss

Herb.

Quote from: Bentley! on September 21, 2015, 12:19:29 AM
sssssssssssssss

Right, cause Girl we don't know WHAT Bey is growing under her lace

Sis clearly doesn't show it for a reason, I doubt it's the grade you think it is :kii:

And Rih natural hair slays, damn near Cambodian grade!
well the grade doesn't matter to me, I don't believe in hair hierarchy. but I do believe in different types of hair. it would honestly just be nice to see her actual hair.

but whatever. just glad that she's letting Blu make her own decisions. and not PRESSING a flat iron against her precious head. that's what is most important. and something tells me Solange may have something to do with that.  :wub:

RekeRig

Quote from: Hazeleyes on September 20, 2015, 11:49:44 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on September 20, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
d

Solange and Bey' dont have the same hair texture. Its pretty clear, even in their baby/younger pictures.

!!! Beyonce doesn't have good hair like Karruche or Zoe Saldana, but she has pretty hair for a black girl like Rudy from the cosby show or Ashanti.

Solange used to be the same but I guess her hair got nappier and darker with age. 

Her afro style fits her looks though, she definitely works it out!
pretty hair for a black girl? :uhh:

wtf does that even mean

Bentley!

Their hair is laid and they look young
Tina had them up in the chair early
Maybe that's why Lange just cut it all off and went natural, tired of the lifetime of keeping up with the Euros

Inject My Lips

Quote from: Herb. on September 21, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

And this is interesting; you mentioned how Solange's hair "changed", and referenced a childhood pic of her to compare, but do we have any pics of Beyonce as an adult fully rocking her natural hair so we can tell if there was a "change" with her as well or not?

Back in the I Am era you could tell she still has a good grade of hair even though it was flat ironed.  Compared to Rihanna or better yet Keri Hilson you can clearly see the difference.

Look at her leave out, notice how even though its flat ironed just like beyonce it doesn't look like the same grade.

Natural is more like a wash-n-go. Get up, wash ur hair, let it curl up naturally, put a little style in it, NO HEAT, and you go. If I see a style like that on her I could really see her actual hair

Like I said she doesn't have good hair but you can see that its a decent texture by black social standards.

Bentley!

Herb.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on September 21, 2015, 12:31:22 AM
Quote from: Herb. on September 21, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Like I said she doesn't have good hair but you can see that its a decent texture by black social standards.

is this who i think it is?

:wub: my bvy

FINE.

MelMel

Inject My Lips

Quote from: RIG on September 21, 2015, 12:26:18 AM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on September 20, 2015, 11:49:44 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on September 20, 2015, 10:21:00 PM
d

Solange and Bey' dont have the same hair texture. Its pretty clear, even in their baby/younger pictures.

!!! Beyonce doesn't have good hair like Karruche or Zoe Saldana, but she has pretty hair for a black girl like Rudy from the cosby show or Ashanti.

Solange used to be the same but I guess her hair got nappier and darker with age. 

Her afro style fits her looks though, she definitely works it out!
pretty hair for a black girl? :uhh:

wtf does that even mean

Like hair that is thick and long and usually has a looser texture.  Most black people prefer that to the tight and kinky hair but the true king would be that silky chilli/amerie type hair.

SUPREME

sdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd