RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 10:58:45 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 08:54:15 PM
Kandi and Porsha just need to fucking fight already

I'm sick of this back and forth

Porsha went from saying Kandi never supports her, to she can't be bought by Kandi giving her $5000 for Celebrity Apprentice.   :damselindistress:

Then Phae says she thought she was still cool with Ken' after calling her a trifling woman who ruined her marriage. :usureuok:
Those idiots share the same dysfuntional brain.

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 10:58:45 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 08:54:15 PM
Kandi and Porsha just need to fucking fight already

I'm sick of this back and forth

Porsha went from saying Kandi never supports her, to she can't be bought by Kandi giving her $5000 for Celebrity Apprentice.   :damselindistress:

Then Phae says she thought she was still cool with Ken' after calling her a trifling woman who ruined her marriage. :usureuok:
but wasn't she bought by Kordells gay ass

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: WACK. on April 16, 2017, 08:56:31 PM
well

cynthia certainly is a never was. how you a "successful" black model and don't nobody know bout ya?

aedlajkehda d

i wonder if Tyra or Naomi know who she is ?

ssw4919

April 16, 2017, 11:06:54 PM #108 Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:08:17 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: WACK. on April 16, 2017, 08:56:31 PM
well

cynthia certainly is a never was. how you a "successful" black model and don't nobody know bout ya?

:usureuok:

Who didn't?  Because Annie Leibovitz sat her front and center next to Tyra for Vanity Fair in a tribute to black models.

fedswatchin

q

this woof woof king kong ass bitch is pointless

ssw4919

Phaedra knows she lying :dead: talking about she thought Ken' was making fun of her for getting divorced.  :guys:

fedswatchin

FRANCE

whew! so yeah, kenya and kandi dragged. Phae came off fake once again. porsha really is just dense. and why the fuck is she YELLING when she's talking? She's so pressed, childlike even. The other ladies (even Phae) gives an unbothered tea. Porsha is just doing too much. And I agree with Kandi. Why is it ok for Phae to do trifling shit and then its all fine and dandy? :uhh: They won't last. Frick and frack really is fucked.

FRANCE

and bitch, kenya and cynthia look so beautiful. kandi looks the worse. everyone else is tragic too. phae does look better than normal but she still gives me pork chops.

ssw4919

Quote from: WACK. on April 16, 2017, 10:41:15 PM
Porsha, Sheree, and Phaedra all have homes

:dead:

Sheree can't live in hers, and Phae paid for hers with illegal funds procured from people's retirement accounts.

Porsha paid for five bedrooms and then tried to extort a man to have a baby, so we'll see how long she stays there.

The others are frugal with their funds, continue to make good business deals, and don't get legitimate lawsuits and foreclosures, unlike Sheree and Porsha.

Opposites Attract.

Wow so Cyn, Kan and Ken are guaranteed peaches next season

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

im half way through and im not seeeing phaedra lashed like yall are saying.. this is a very slow starting reunion .. i feel like pt 2 and 3 will be the mess

fedswatchin

don't nobody know who cynthia is

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 11:19:54 PM
Quote from: WACK. on April 16, 2017, 10:41:15 PM
Porsha, Sheree, and Phaedra all have homes

:dead:

Sheree can't live in hers, and Phae paid for hers with illegal funds procured from people's retirement accounts.

Porsha paid for five bedrooms and then tried to extort a man to have a baby, so we'll see how long she stays there.

The others are frugal with their funds, continue to make good business deals, and don't get legitimate lawsuits and foreclosures, unlike Sheree and Porsha.

Both Pors and Phae homes are rented. Kandi owns 3 homes (4 if you separate the guest house which was it's own separate home). Cyn was able to purchase a new mess before her old one was even sold and has a private lake mess. Kenya finished her new mess in less than a year. I mean

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 10:47:37 PM
Porsha just looks like an idiot. Steady defending that lying bitch. Phaedra isn't your friend love

The way her face will be cracked by part 4. :feelinmyself:

Kandi had her when she said Porsha had no reason not to call her when she thought there were issues.