RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:39:47 PM
n

I didn't know who Cynthia was before RHOA

People familiar with black models from that era do.

She was not on Tyra and Naomi's level, but she had a familiar face.  She appeared in ads and everywhere else.

Two Essence covers.

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 16, 2017, 11:56:42 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 11:53:49 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 16, 2017, 11:45:20 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 11:38:41 PM
Lol.

Porsha is so  dumb for Phaedra. It's really sad.

we got it hun :plzstop:

I don't give a fuck if you got it or not, I will keep saying it. Get THAT hun.

Phaedra has you STEAMING.. i have never seen you get so riled up since this Phaedra/Kandi mess... WOW

You wish I was riled up.

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:56:31 PM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 16, 2017, 11:31:29 PM
Just finished the reunion.

OKAY.

It was DRY.  Like watching paint dry DRY.

Phaedra had all the funny lines.

"You can talk about yourself and your Dubai datebook."

"Well, you keep on screwing the same old man in the back of the truck"
  :kii:

And I'm SCREAMING at no one knowing Kandi had her breasts done.  These pancake titties still sliding to the floor.  Not everyone jumping back when she said it and giving :guys:

NNnfnfnNNNNNNNNN

And I 10000% agree with Phaedra and the whole Divorce Party mess.  Forgive or not.  Don't fan the flame of what made us fall out in the first place.  I've forgiven you for being a whore, because I'm realizing my man wasn't shit.... but don't get carried away.  You were still disrespectful, bitch.

And that's all I got.
It was dry as fuck. But we could tell that from the previews.
and Kenya is very strategic and shady. Regardless of the party being for Cynthia too...I just don't trust her. NNn

I really wanna know why everyone was crying and sobbing in these clips though. What could that possibly be about?

OKAY!

I hope I'm fucking sobbing & crying too BECAUSE.  :usureuok:

Scott.

I didn't know who she was either to be honest.

Nine

Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:59:28 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
n

She was not on Tyra and Naomi's level, but she had a familiar face.  She appeared in ads and everywhere else.

Two Essence covers.

yeah I don't remember her.
fds;lmfdlkms',s;l,,'

BAPHOMET.

April 17, 2017, 12:02:50 AM #140 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:03:15 AM by Baph al Mana.
death @ these Essence Covers like its Vogue.

But I love Cynthia tho'

Buy The Stars✨

yeah no one knew cynthia pre RHOA.

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 12:03:13 AM #142 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:03:35 AM by Scott.
Kenya knows that she provokes people. She kills me not taking responsibility for that.

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 17, 2017, 12:02:50 AM
death @ these Essence Covers like its Vogue.

But I love Cynthia tho'

nnnNFDNnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

What they need to dig into is why Phaedra sat there when Apollo initially lied about Kenya trying to seduce him in LA.  Phaedra said he called her when Kenya tried to accost him, when it turned out Kenya had never seen her in LA, and Apollo made that up off the top of his head when Kenya fronted him out for texting her.  So how did Phaedra said he told her about it at the hotel?  :usureuok:

ssw4919

Quote from: DAMN. on April 16, 2017, 11:59:28 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 11:57:33 PM
n

Two Essence covers.

yeah I don't remember her.

n

Did you read Essence in the nineties?

XXX.

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 12:09:13 AM #149 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:10:43 AM by Scott.
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:07:21 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't be frauding around like they were cool and all was forgiven period. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

If you ain't over it and you know that all ain't really forgiven, then don't fuck with the bitch.