RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:05 AM
Phaedra kinda has every right to still be a little salty though. I'm sorry. Kenya is a weird, disingenuous, crazy bitch.

!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't figure out if she was serious or not at Velvet's funeral.  :ermm:

Jesus be a damn TEAR.

Divine Child

Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:28:55 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:27:57 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:25:33 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:23:29 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:21:22 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:19:17 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:09:13 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 12:07:21 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 16, 2017, 11:57:01 PM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't frauding around like they were cool. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

I think you're missing the point, pumpkin.

Phaedra has tried her best to move forward.  But she's not going to celebrate a party of her family being torn apart by a woman who played a role in it.  Ya'll be watching these shows refusing to add any human element to it.  A bitch can't have a flashback? 

Please.

Phaedra is better than me. 

Basically, we are COOL, but don't get cute.

everything you said makes sense.. but
youre wasting your time. he HATES phaedra..

TRUE.

Maybe I can just identify with it.  Forgiveness is not always black and white.

I've tried to forgive and thrown it right back in a fag's face the moment I got pissed.

A lot of times we just fool ourselves into thinking we are over some shit that maybe we just won't ever be.   :cheerup:

I just feel like if you have TRULY forgiven somebody, the past should never ever have to come up again. I've had a fallen out with one of my best friends over something that I thought we would never come back. However, when I said I FORGIVE YOU, I FORGIVE. The situation never ever comes up again, but all is forgiven. Did I forget? No. But when you have truly let something go, it's no need for it to come up again and Phaedra has never let the shit go.

But you're holding everyone to a standard that isn't always reachable for all.  I struggle myself with holding my end of the bargain with true forgiveness.  Things can hurt. 

Does that make me fake? 

I agree we shouldn't throw words around that we don't mean, but it doesn't make her some mastermind plotting on Kenya.  That just doesn't even make sense.

You're misdirecting your Phaenger at the wrong scenario.

I'm sorry, but if I know I have completely forgiven a person, I will not deal with them. It's no point

But I think you're not giving her credit for trying to work toward forgiveness.  Even if she truly hasn't forgiven her completely, she has made the effort to try to rebuild a relationship with her.

No she hasn't. She threw her under the bus the first chance she got. If she was uncomfortable with something Kenya did, she should have been addressed Kenya directly. The same way Kenya approached her.

Scott.

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:31:43 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2017, 12:23:41 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
Not "prove Phaedra is fake" dddddddddddddd
Even Nene's ass been saying that since her first reunion. There's really nothing to 'prove'.

Aren't they all fake

No. Not their character. I dont get fakeness from Cynthia or even Kandi. Phaedra is just cut from a different cloth. It's in her DNA.

Nah.

Cynthia's flip flopping ass is fake as hell too

Divine Child

I forgot that it's just the same 2-3 members on here who defend Phae.  :kii:

fedswatchin

"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Phaedra's such a fucking liar. She's never forgiven Kenya for those text messages. If she did, the subject wouldn't come up at all anymore after all these years. Spiteful ass.

You saying it like she was just texting her man about throwing Phaedra a surprise party.

They were MESSING in those texts.  And I don't care how much money Kenya put on Apollo's books  to state otherwise.

I still remember Phaedra's face when it came out at the reunion that they were still texting that damn week. :guys:

Well if her ass wasn't over WHATEVER happened, then she shouldn't frauding around like they were cool. No matter how you slice it, dice it, flip it, rub it the fuck down, the bitch is still fake and phony.

Phaedra has tried her best to move forward.  But she's not going to celebrate a party of her family being torn apart by a woman who played a role in it.  Ya'll be watching these shows refusing to add any human element to it.  A bitch can't have a flashback? 

Please.

essentially

FRANCE

Phaedra kinda has every right to still be a little salty though. I'm sorry. Kenya is a weird, disingenuous, crazy bitch.

now this I agree with.
Most ppl were team phaedra when all that shit went down. the reason ppl are team kenya now is that u cant be two faced. u cant call for a restoration service to forgive and forget and in the same breath, start beef with someone u done alrdy forgave. if ur salty, stay salty.

like kandi said, its not believable when phaedra says anything is possible with their friendship being mended. no the hell its not, and kandi called bs on that with the swiftness. just b real...

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Divine Child on April 17, 2017, 12:15:28 AM
:dead: at Kenya playing a role in Phaedra's family being torn apart.

Phaedra should have been a true southern belle and a found spouse who was equally yoked. Not robbing retired delta employees of their social security.
s

found your way back on eh?

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:20 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:30:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:27:01 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:25:42 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Please.

TRUE.

I've tried to forgive and thrown it right back in a fag's face the moment I got pissed.

A lot of times we just fool ourselves into thinking we are over some shit that maybe we just won't ever be.   :cheerup:

I just feel like if you have TRULY forgiven somebody, the past should never ever have to come up again. I've had a fallen out with one of my best friends over something that I thought we would never come back. However, when I said I FORGIVE YOU, I FORGIVE. The situation never ever comes up again, but all is forgiven. Did I forget? No. But when you have truly let something go, it's no need for it to come up again and Phaedra has never let the shit go.

not everyone forgives like you though.  We are all human and live think and do things different.

I don't want to talk to you. I'd rather to talk to Nike.

Are you ok?

Are you?

Yes I am good but how are YEW?

Scott.

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:35:14 AM

now this I agree with.
Most ppl were team phaedra when all that shit went down. the reason ppl are team kenya now is that u cant be two faced. u cant call for a restoration service to forgive and forget and in the same breath, start beef with someone u done alrdy forgave. if ur salty, stay salty.

like kandi said, its not believable when phaedra says anything is possible with their friendship being mended. no the hell its not, and kandi called bs on that with the swiftness. just b real...

EXACTLY!

I agree with all of this.

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:36:10 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:20 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:30:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:27:01 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:25:42 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

Please.

TRUE.

not everyone forgives like you though.  We are all human and live think and do things different.

I don't want to talk to you. I'd rather to talk to Nike.

Are you ok?

Are you?

Yes I am good but how are YEW?

Nick, what's good?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:29:22 AM
"Oh! Malicious intent!"

why does she have to forgive her? :uhh: :uhh: :dead:
sssssssssssss

if these gorls were in Phaedra's place and found those texts Kenya would be DEAD.
but .... GET OVER IT PHAE!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

I'm still tryna fugue out how Phaedra being civil and cordial equates to her being fake. Huh?

FRANCE

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:32:21 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:31:43 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2017, 12:23:41 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
Not "prove Phaedra is fake" dddddddddddddd
Even Nene's ass been saying that since her first reunion. There's really nothing to 'prove'.

Aren't they all fake

No. Not their character. I dont get fakeness from Cynthia or even Kandi. Phaedra is just cut from a different cloth. It's in her DNA.

Nah.

Cynthia's flip flopping ass is fake as hell too

s
remind me...

Divine Child

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 12:35:30 AM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 17, 2017, 12:15:28 AM
:dead: at Kenya playing a role in Phaedra's family being torn apart.

Phaedra should have been a true southern belle and a found spouse who was equally yoked. Not robbing retired delta employees of their social security.
s

found your way back on eh?

I never left.

fedswatchin

That's some ghetto ass mentality that only works on the block or off the corner imo