RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:07:12 AM
Everybody keep 1, 2 steppin over Divine Child's posts

The way everyone was skimming right past your post before I joined this convo? Be grateful I'm quoting you ho.

fedswatchin

Don't know why we gotta beat a dead horse

fedswatchin

Rock it don't stop it
We all got yo ass on ignore

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:10:10 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

And you talking about adding human elements, okay a real bitch wouldn't even be befriending someone who played a role with her martial problems at all. Taking trips with her and having one on one lunches with her. Honestly, I couldn't do that and I KNEW the shit wasn't gonna last between them from the moment it was out there that they were "cool".

She clearly wasn't over the situation just like I said and that's fine if she wasn't. I'm not faulting her for that. But don't be cool or better yet cordial with the bitch if you know the womb isn't healed all the way. She fake AF.

The gag is Phaedra always knew Apollo was lying.  Remember that she said he called her at a hotel in LA when Kenya was chasing him trying to seduce him.  :dead:  He also admitted he lied to Phaedra looong before he admitted it to everyone else, when he was at dinner with Phaedra and she threatened to cut out his tongue.

She was mad from Apollo picking Kenya up and throwing her in the pool, and openly lusting for Kenya on camera.  That made her jealous and feeling inadequate.  She used the texts as a way to gain sympathy. No matter how many apologies she gets, she will never admit to lying on Kenya, apologize for calling her a whore, or genuinely forgive her.

:kii:

I just can't with her. Like I can't believe I ever liked her at all. But she been a damn liar. A lot of people (including myself) was on her during her whole beef with Kenya.

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:11:28 AM
Don't know why we gotta beat a dead horse

Phaedra still licking the remains of her and Apollo's relationship.

ssw4919

Quote from: Divine Child on April 17, 2017, 12:20:32 AM
Why is Phaedra still talking about her beef with Kenya from four years ago when her husband is engaged?

Phake is just mad that the she has to work with the ONE of the many women her husband lusted after.

n

She hardly mentioned his actual girlfriend.  She didn't call her a whore or anything.  :diddraispoot:

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:12:09 AM
Rock it don't stop it
We all got yo ass on ignore

But you addressing me ho

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:47:21 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:44:30 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:35:14 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:05 AM
Phaedra kinda has every right to still be a little salty though. I'm sorry. Kenya is a weird, disingenuous, crazy bitch.

now this I agree with.
Most ppl were team phaedra when all that shit went down. the reason ppl are team kenya now is that u cant be two faced. u cant call for a restoration service to forgive and forget and in the same breath, start beef with someone u done alrdy forgave. if ur salty, stay salty.

like kandi said, its not believable when phaedra says anything is possible with their friendship being mended. no the hell its not, and kandi called bs on that with the swiftness. just b real...

EXACTLY!

I agree with all of this.

And for Kandi's sake, they should never repair their relationship cause Phaedra just cant keep it 100.

Right.

On the reunion, "Oh optimistic about repairing the friendship!" but didn't she just say on the finale that her and Kandi would never be right again?  :kii:

Bitch is phony bruh.

its a women prerogative to change her mind when she feels. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 12:47:35 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:03:13 AM
Kenya knows that she provokes people. She kills me not taking responsibility for that.

She really should.  Moving Kim's chair last season, and following Porsha were inexcusable.

However, Porsha chased someone down a dark alley and tackled them, so she's one to talk.  :overit:

no proof of any of that.. you see her run down a dark alley to give her assistant her phone that she left at the party.

Divine Child

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:18:03 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:47:21 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:44:30 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:36:20 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:35:14 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:05 AM
Phaedra kinda has every right to still be a little salty though. I'm sorry. Kenya is a weird, disingenuous, crazy bitch.

now this I agree with.
Most ppl were team phaedra when all that shit went down. the reason ppl are team kenya now is that u cant be two faced. u cant call for a restoration service to forgive and forget and in the same breath, start beef with someone u done alrdy forgave. if ur salty, stay salty.

like kandi said, its not believable when phaedra says anything is possible with their friendship being mended. no the hell its not, and kandi called bs on that with the swiftness. just b real...

EXACTLY!

I agree with all of this.

And for Kandi's sake, they should never repair their relationship cause Phaedra just cant keep it 100.

Right.

On the reunion, "Oh optimistic about repairing the friendship!" but didn't she just say on the finale that her and Kandi would never be right again?  :kii:

Bitch is phony bruh.

its a women prerogative to change her mind when she feels.

You mean lie

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:54:39 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

now that you mention it i see why they dont get it now

Divine Child

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:18:40 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 12:47:35 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:03:13 AM
Kenya knows that she provokes people. She kills me not taking responsibility for that.

She really should.  Moving Kim's chair last season, and following Porsha were inexcusable.

However, Porsha chased someone down a dark alley and tackled them, so she's one to talk.  :overit:

no proof of any of that.. you see her run down a dark alley to give her assistant her phone that she left at the party.

Are you delusional? She admitted it was a physical altercation.

Divine Child

April 17, 2017, 01:21:01 AM #282 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:21:49 AM by Divine Child
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:20:20 AM
Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:54:39 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

now that you mention it i see why they dont get it now

Hilarious. That's why you can't see past Phaedra and Porsha's bullshit.

fedswatchin

Can somebody ban Deluded Child?

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:23:30 AM
Can somebody ban Deluded Child?

Well it ain't gonna be you. So shut the fuck up cunt