RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

!!!!

and she very well may be over it but seeing kenya and all the stuff being brought up makes her remember .. i mean that was her HUSBAND of course she has the feels for him.. he isnt a paid actor like Matt and that other man who didnt wanna marry her on her first season

Ch... Phaedra picks and chooses when she wants about being the heartbroken divorcee or the hot mama ready to pounce on the next man she sees.  She hides her true feelings from people (joking about dating, not telling anyone about her business, pretending to get sick) but then expects them to treat her a certain way as if they can read her mind.  :diddraispoot: 

Why would Kenya think you're too sensitive for a divorce party if she didn't know it was "new" and you were just joking with her about being single? 

She uses her boys and the text messages as a way to gain sympathy season after season.

ssw4919

Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:31:05 AM
Phaedra kinda has every right to still be a little salty though. I'm sorry. Kenya is a weird, disingenuous, crazy bitch.

n

Who is more disgenuous than Phaedra?

XXX.

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
I'm still tryna fugue out how Phaedra being civil and cordial equates to her being fake. Huh?

WOW.

The way absolutely no one has been able to answer this.

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:43:23 AM
Phaedra can work on being a little more real and let go of the facade but obviously she's not over what happened. She never gave me the impression that she was. Which is totally understandable. She's tried to work it out with the bitch but Kenya is a piece of damn work. I don't see her as being "fake" in that regard.

This logic has me sexting a married man.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:28:40 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

!!!!

and she very well may be over it but seeing kenya and all the stuff being brought up makes her remember .. i mean that was her HUSBAND of course she has the feels for him.. he isnt a paid actor like Matt and that other man who didnt wanna marry her on her first season

Ch... Phaedra picks and chooses when she wants about being the heartbroken divorcee or the hot mama ready to pounce on the next man she sees.  She hides her true feelings from people (joking about dating, not telling anyone about her business, pretending to get sick) but then expects them to treat her a certain way as if they can read her mind.  :diddraispoot: 

Why would Kenya think you're too sensitive for a divorce party if she didn't know it was "new" and you were just joking with her about being single? 

She uses her boys and the text messages as a way to gain sympathy season after season.

I mean when youre heartbroken sometimes youre good and other times youre not.  She can smile and look at guys as much as she wants but keep in mind Apollo is not some guy she just met on Grindr who she dated for a week.. this was her HUSBAND. When its brought up again and she starts to think about all the wrong that man did, I can see why she gets a upset about it. 

What I am trying to get it as there is NO rule or guide book about how she needs to handle being divorced..

Divine Child

Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:32:17 AM
Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
I'm still tryna fugue out how Phaedra being civil and cordial equates to her being fake. Huh?

WOW.

The way absolutely no one has been able to answer this.

It's been blatant. You just a blind fool.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2017, 11:27:47 PM
Quote from: WACK. on April 16, 2017, 10:54:34 PM
Porsha got her at the end there

"So everything you do for someone gives you the right to mistreat them?"

So true. Just because you use your money/influence to uplift someone, that doesn't mean that person has to be forever indebted to you. Kandi is used to paying for companionship. It didn't work with Porsha.

All sis asked was how was anger management going.  :usureuok:

When Porsha was kicked out of Kordell's penniless, Kandi was the only one trying to help her, hire her, and give her a chance.  That counted for nothing, I guess.
of course not, since A Mother's Stud got cancelled

:usureuok:

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:20:20 AM
Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:54:39 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

now that you mention it i see why they dont get it now

Nick, shut the hell up. Seriously. Don't see shit.

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:58:39 AM
If you don't fuck with somebody, you don't FUCK WITH THEM AT ALL.

I sure don't spend a week with people I don't call friends.  :diddraispoot:

Even Porsha was getting jealous at how close they were getting.  :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:38:50 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

a hit dog will holler ..

fedswatchin

Nick be having you all the way iron steamed and fuming :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:39:44 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:58:39 AM
If you don't fuck with somebody, you don't FUCK WITH THEM AT ALL.

I sure don't spend a week with people I don't call friends.  :diddraispoot:

Even Porsha was getting jealous at how close they were getting.  :kii:

"But oh! Don't see!"

Bitch please.

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

a hit dog will holler ..

Woof, woof!

XXX.

Ya'll also aren't on TV shows that promote filming together.

They are co-workers.

Please don't forget that.