RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:58:49 AM
"Hey guys, I don't fuck with you like that or trust you"

Is this what you perfect souls say to those you don't want in your life? I wanna know that.

She didn't have to do one on one scenes with Kenya playing tennis or going out to lunch if she didn't fuck with her. She tried to establish a relationship for storyline and she backpedaled because Porsha was on the outs with half the cast.

Let's just be honest.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:59:28 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:48:38 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:41:25 AM
Ya'll also aren't on TV shows that promote filming together.

They are co-workers.

Please don't forget that.

Give me one example of two non-friends who go out of town together without the rest of the cast.

They went to a camp for Flint children.  An hour outside of Kenya's hometown.

Again, another bad example.

You act like they went out of town to lay on the beach and mess.

Ya'll pulling shit out of ya'll asses now.

But Kenya lives in Atlanta.  :diddraispoot:

Who said vacation?  They traveled and spent a week together.  Phaedra did not have to invite her, so the point about being on a tv show is irrelevant.  They both said they had a good time and bonded.  I wanna know who else invited someone they weren't friends with to go anywhere, whether it was vacation, charity work, funeral, whatever.
The only reason Kenya was invited was because it was her hometown. That was the only reason.

It was Kenya who took it to the lengths of "having her friend back" because she's a lonely psychotic bitch.

XXX.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:59:28 AM

They are co-workers.

Give me one example of two non-friends who go out of town together without the rest of the cast.

But Kenya lives in Atlanta.  :diddraispoot:

Who said vacation?  They traveled and spent a week together.  Phaedra did not have to invite her, so the point about being on a tv show is irrelevant.  They both said they had a good time and bonded.  I wanna know who else invited someone they weren't friends with to go anywhere, whether it was vacation, charity work, funeral, whatever.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and act dumb with you.  You know what it is.  They are filming a show.  Phaedra asked Kenya specifically, because she is from Michigan.  And Flint is right outside of Detroit.  It was a great opportunity to do some charity work and also add a new element to the show.  If the show didn't play a part, they wouldn't have brought the cameras.  So, again, they are CO-WORKERS!

Also, NONE of this negates the original point that Phaedra can work toward forgiveness with Kenya, but can also relapse when those original feelings surface about Kenya's role in the demise of her marriage.

Period.

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 02:04:45 AM #333 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:08:33 AM by Scott.
Even if THIS particular situation doesn't "make Phaedra fake" (don't get me wrong my point of view on this DOESN'T change), there are several other situations that makes her ass fake and that's why she's fake af to me. I keep saying it goes beyond just this.

XXX.

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

They are co-workers.

right, that was essentially a work trip

I swear!

I almost just typed that.

But I'm over the debate.  They're just reaching at everything at this point.

fedswatchin

April 17, 2017, 02:08:23 AM #335 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:08:49 AM by WACK.
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 02:04:45 AM
Even if THIS particular situation doesn't "make Phaedra fake", there are several other situations that makes her ass fake and that's why she's fake af to me. I keep saying it goes beyond just this.
then just admit that you don't like her and that you look for every opportunity to discredit her :uhh: that's a lot easier than making people spell out the same thing to you for 5 to 6 pages

XXX.

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 02:08:23 AM
Even if THIS particular situation doesn't "make Phaedra fake", there are several other situations that makes her ass fake and that's why she's fake af to me. I keep saying it goes beyond just this.
then just admit that you don't like her and that you look for every opportunity to discredit her :uhh: that's a lot easier than making people spell out the same thing to you for 5 to 6 pages

DOOOOOOOOWNE.

ssw4919

April 17, 2017, 02:09:46 AM #337 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:09:56 AM by ssw4919
So, right, there are no other examples of TWO non-friend cast members going out of town for anything.  Why wouldn't she invite the whole cast, or at least Porsha or Cynthia as a buffer if she really didn't like Kenya like that?  What was all that bonfire bonding mess?

You're calling people dumb when this was just like work dragging of your girl this episode.  Can't wait to hear the excuses and justification by the time she is exposed in part 4.   :justabit:

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 02:09:52 AM #338 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:20:06 AM by Scott.
Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

I'm not admitting that because the shit ain't true. No I don't like her AT ALL, but if I felt she was right I'd say that. I don't feel she was and I will keep saying that. You say anything to discredit Kandi, but I'm not trying to make you admit shit cause Ion really give a fuck about the shit you say at all. TF.

Divine Child

Phaedra was fake for recycling a 2013 storyline just to beef with Kenya.

End of thread. And her fans are fucking dumb.
:cheerup:

🦚

Kenya is a dumb thirsty ho. She knew that Phaedra didn't use and keeps sucking her ass. The heffa called you a Jezebel, said you had a chemical imbalance, a drunk...and you still ask how high when she says jump.

Work or no work...I would dig in and chew up that ass everytime we film.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

On top of Phaedra being exposed as a sadistic liar/snake and Poorsha being as dumb as a dirt. I just thought about it, what if Kandi reveals that she was raped...and that is why that particular rumor set her off like that?

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 03:08:17 AM
I was raped a lil bit too :justabit:

Not Joyce and them sneaking into her room at night.

Old Lady Gang Bang. 

🦚

Kwee >>>

Love how unbiased she is  :feelinmyself:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/