🦚

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 01:57:57 PM
50% of the time at least lolz :cheerup:

Tell me about your Sweden mess.

It just looks cold and boring to me.
i was there for 2 months in Stockholm.

perfect weather, similar to NYC a bit, it definitely got warm there . not as humid or hot though.  I came in the summer.

beautiful scenery. i remember when i first got off the plane they had to tap me and ask if i was OK because i kept staring at the sky. dsndsdn i think that was the first time i saw something "picturesque" in person.  :plzstop: :plzstop: and the water. very very clean place.

everyone's really friendly. if i had to move somewhere out of the country it would definitely be Sweden.

A couple of my friends are Swedish. They always speak highly about it. I've just been skeptical...cuz I don't like going places where the majority of the population is white. Swedish guys are hot tho...I might just have to jet down and taste the local "cuisine"  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:08:55 PM
i had my own apartment mess . it was rented out for me in the center of stockholm.
but i kept crying when i first got there. it was the first time really away from my family.
at first it was like "woo! see ya!" but a couple days in my sheets were DRENCHED in tears
sdsdsdsdsdssdsdsd
i wasn't as grown up as i thought i was.

How long did you stay before you went back? And how do you compare it to your UK stay mess!
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:20:09 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:11:26 PM
Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 01:57:57 PM
50% of the time at least lolz :cheerup:

Tell me about your Sweden mess.

It just looks cold and boring to me.
i was there for 2 months in Stockholm.

perfect weather, similar to NYC a bit, it definitely got warm there . not as humid or hot though.  I came in the summer.

beautiful scenery. i remember when i first got off the plane they had to tap me and ask if i was OK because i kept staring at the sky. dsndsdn i think that was the first time i saw something "picturesque" in person.  :plzstop: :plzstop: and the water. very very clean place.

everyone's really friendly. if i had to move somewhere out of the country it would definitely be Sweden.

A couple of my friends are Swedish. They always speak highly about it. I've just been skeptical...cuz I don't like going places where the majority of the population is white. Swedish guys are hot tho...I might just have to jet down and taste the local "cuisine"  :howfestive:
Swedes are veryyyy sexy.
A lot of them are tall from what i remember.
everyone was friendly from what i recall but then again i hardly even saw color back in those days so who knows. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Yeah they them thick white boys with full lips  :tistheseas:
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:22:39 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:12:19 PM
i had my own apartment mess . it was rented out for me in the center of stockholm.
but i kept crying when i first got there. it was the first time really away from my family.
at first it was like "woo! see ya!" but a couple days in my sheets were DRENCHED in tears
sdsdsdsdsdssdsdsd

How long did you stay before you went back? And how do you compare it to your UK stay mess!
i stayed 2 months
sweden > UK

only because UK reminded me so much of NYC. it's literally a replica of NYC dipped in grey poupon.
so it was fresh for me but wasn't all that fresh.

i think the next time I go overseas its gonna be Africa or Asia. Definitely want to visit GHana. :blessed:

Europe's gotten enough of my attention

For Asia I would suggest Tokyo or South Korea. I loved Tokyo every part of the city had its own little sub culture going on.
South Africa is on my list. Egypt is too...but I ain't getting that close to Syria / Israel etc. I'm not about that explosive life  :caramelapple:
——————///——————-

BAPHOMET.

April 20, 2017, 02:29:19 PM #23 Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:18:49 PM by Baph al Mana.
I thought about typing it all out. But....

it was .... an interesting period of time..
I had just came fully out the closet and started dating this white guy I got introduced to through a mutual.

Navyman

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:27:00 PM
Quote from: stillpretti. on April 20, 2017, 02:22:39 PM
Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 20, 2017, 02:12:19 PM
sdsdsdsdsdssdsdsd

i stayed 2 months
sweden > UK

only because UK reminded me so much of NYC. it's literally a replica of NYC dipped in grey poupon.
so it was fresh for me but wasn't all that fresh.

i think the next time I go overseas its gonna be Africa or Asia. Definitely want to visit GHana. :blessed:

Europe's gotten enough of my attention

For Asia I would suggest Tokyo or South Korea. I loved Tokyo every part of the city had its own little sub culture going on.
South Africa is on my list. Egypt is too...but I ain't getting that close to Syria / Israel etc. I'm not about that explosive life  :caramelapple:

Or check out Seoul its an amazing place.

Scott.

11th grade. Had gotten enough of bullying and was fighting damn near everyone lol

GLOCK

Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 20, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

we ended it wen his oldest son (7 at tha time) caught us fckin near tha duvet
vbcnbccbccvvvbjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj