Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2017, 07:32:19 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:02:51 PM
r u fucking insane?
:dead:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLyziFvh-kY

She sounds amazing

As a vocalist her abilities haven't diminished at all but her voice has matured alot and there's a deep richness to it now. Her old way of singing seeps out in performances every now and then but I prefer the way she uses her voice now. I was listening to a DC song the other day and was kinda annoyed because she was just doing the most.

Probably why I didn't like DC until the Survivor 

The way she starting to sing/sound LIVE during B'day era made the way she sounded during the DIL era sound amateurish  :ummwhat:

Bitch started to finally sound like a real womuh

b7

Quote from: FadedEnvy on April 23, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
and only an idiot wouldn't know the difference between voice maturity and "diminishing".
of course her voice wont be as girly and as HIGH. But the quality of her voice hasn't gone down at all.

Did you seriously come in here to argue? scram  :dead:

!!!

It's funny cause back then her voice being "too light and girly" was the #1 thing people would try to use to discredit her as a vocalist.  I prefer her current heavier more mature voice by a long shot.

And yes this was live, there were differences every night on that tour when she sang it. She did several different things vocally at around the 1:20 mark of this performance that she did not do in the one on the first page.

n

she just recorded different versions babe. nothing wrong with that lol

Real

She never really sounded light and girly to me. She just had a good amount of range.
I think the way she started singing during 4 is what changed most

b7

Quote from: Real on April 23, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
She never really sounded light and girly to me. She just had a good amount of range.
nnnn yea

b7

whew them lil' arab inspired runs she used to do

ack! 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 23, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
nnnn yea

tears. no.

Real

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 23, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
nnnn yea

This is a good example. There's nothing "light" about any of these. She just sounds different in 2016, which is natural over 13 years I would imagine. She can still hit the note, it just doesn't sound quite the same.

Vonc2002

Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 07:40:20 PM
Her voice sounds darker and heavier now n
I agree but i also  don't think her voice has ever been LIGHT and girly either.  She just sounds........different
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

MelMel

FadedEnvy

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 23, 2017, 07:13:25 PM
and only an idiot wouldn't know the difference between voice maturity and "diminishing".
of course her voice wont be as girly and as HIGH. But the quality of her voice hasn't gone down at all.

!!!

It's funny cause back then her voice being "too light and girly" was the #1 thing people would try to use to discredit her as a vocalist.  I prefer her current heavier more mature voice by a long shot.

And yes this was live, there were differences every night on that tour when she sang it. She did several different things vocally at around the 1:20 mark of this performance that she did not do in the one on the first page.

n

:omgwatshappening:

You think she went in and cut a different pre-record to memorize for every night of her 120+ date tour? :kii: This was live bvy, Bee doesn't do different versions of the songs she lips, unless it's for a one off performances (usually award shows). Love on Top on tour is always the same pre-record, same with Single Ladies, Get Me Bodied, Formation, etc. Speechless was not, because it was live.

Nine

Quote from: FadedEnvy on April 23, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

!!!

n

You think she went in and cut a different pre-record to memorize for every night of her 120+ date tour? :kii: This was live bvy, Bee doesn't do different versions of the songs she lips, unless it's for a one off performances (usually award shows). Love on Top on tour is always the same pre-record, same with Single Ladies, Get Me Bodied, Formation, etc. Speechless was not, because it was live.
TELL him Fade

:receipts:

BAPHOMET.

love when Fade comes through with the truth and a Krystal/June's lashing  :woohoo:

b7

Quote from: FadedEnvy on April 23, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

!!!

n

girl

there's probably only 3-4 versions and she rehearses all the time

n

it wasn't fully live. you'll be ok