Divine Child

fedswatchin

ShaMUTTa looks like several farm animals

She ain't cute

Divine Child

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 03:04:20 AM
ShaMUTTa looks like several farm animals

She ain't cute

Phae looks like something out of the slaughter house.

ShaMUTTA? Could u atleast put a ring to it?

fedswatchin

We gon keep hopskotchin over Divine posts

Divine Child

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 03:14:01 AM
We gon keep hopskotchin over Divine posts

But you needed to make the disclaimer first? :shannonsmissing:

ssw4919

When it get ugly, I get rattled.  :stressed: :loose2when:

Gurl  :hmph:

b7

Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:50:33 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
Kenya needs the check just a much. She's really a joke.

Sheree, one of the originals, made a platform for your black, bumpy faced z-listed ass

Has Sheree done anything with her platform though?A fashion show with no fashions. A house with no appliances. Selling t-shirts and pimping out her son is the only thing she's done in 9 years.
what does that have to do with Sheree making a platform for crater face?

Get off my quotes.

Because she couldn't maintain it. Started, left, weasled on back and still doesn't even live up to her tagline. Now you can fuck off.
that doesn't even make any sense

a platform is something that has already been SET  :dead: u can't diminish that unless u have a time machine
of some kind.  facts are facts

Divine Child

April 24, 2017, 03:50:14 AM #99 Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:55:37 AM by Divine Child
Quote from: RekeRocka on April 24, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

Sheree, one of the originals, made a platform for your black, bumpy faced z-listed ass

Has Sheree done anything with her platform though?A fashion show with no fashions. A house with no appliances. Selling t-shirts and pimping out her son is the only thing she's done in 9 years.

Get off my quotes.

Because she couldn't maintain it. Started, left, weasled on back and still doesn't even live up to her tagline. Now you can fuck off.

a platform is something that has already been SET  :dead: u can't diminish that unless u have a time machine

Facts are facts? Do you even watch the show? Why are you coming in here all late and redundant over Sheree?

Let me enlighten you. NeNe set this platform, along with Sheree. No one denied that but Sheree has profited the least from it. Other than making t-shirts and get tailed by the IRS for a house she can't afford.

So yeah...go patrol somewhere else boo. The nerve. And you were so confident about it too.

b7

Quote from: Divine Child on April 24, 2017, 03:50:14 AM

Get off my quotes.

Facts are facts? Do you even watch the show? Why are you coming in here all late and redundant over Sheree?

Let me enlighten you. NeNe set this platform, along with Sheree. No one denied that but Sheree has profited the least from it. Other than making t-shirts and get tailed by the IRS for a house she can't afford.

So yeah...go patrol somewhere else boo. The nerve. And you were so confident about it too.
none of that takes away from what he said lol

Her and Kenya are about even from what I can tell. I don't hear about them outside of this little show

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 24, 2017, 03:58:35 AM

Get off my quotes.

Her and Kenya are about even from what I can tell. I don't hear about them outside of this little show

n
ssdssddsssssdddddssddd
Thats actually so true. The only people u really hear about outside of the show are porsha, kandi, and nene.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 09:57:05 PM
Phaedra this Phaedra that :ummwhat:

I see why she sittin where she sittin, star of the show self

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 04:04:27 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on April 24, 2017, 03:58:35 AM

Get off my quotes.

n
ssdssddsssssdddddssddd
Thats actually so true. The only people u really hear about outside of the show are porsha, kandi, and nene.
he really gets in his feelings over kenya huh? Personal attacks and all lol very strange

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Divine Child on April 23, 2017, 11:34:42 PM
Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 10:10:23 PM
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffcccvv;

kenya NEEDS the check. remember she's unemployed. She spent everything on a Life Twirls On pilot and not even YouTube wanted to pick it up

:kii:

Kenya is self-employed so I don't see the kii.

Meanwhile Porsha is selling 6 bundles of hair on Instagram.
jjjjjjjjj how is the hairline doing?