Do you understand haters? People who drop negative comments?

Started by SouravMay, April 24, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

I browse through the web and see lots of content on YT, IG, FB etc and there will ALWAYS be people camped out to say something miserable or negative about whomever. Taking their time out to attack people. And I genuinely have the hardest time trying to relate. My time would just be too precious, even if someone irks me really really bad, I don't have the energy.

When did you guys leave some foul, vile comments last, and what provoked you?
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

When did you guys leave some foul, vile comments last, and what provoked you?
well 2 minutes ago I called you an idiot, because that's what you give.

🦚

You must be REALLY bored to be reading comments on YT, FB and IG. What's next? Camping out on MTO. Faggs bye.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

SouravMay

Quote from: Sleigh It Right on April 24, 2017, 06:00:18 PM
You must be REALLY bored to be reading comments on YT, FB and IG. What's next? Camping out on MTO. Faggs bye.

I have been binging on this show BKchat, during my down time on this North African island that I am living in, and just took notice of the comments while browsing. The show is really captivating, you should try it. And try being a bit nicer too.  :ohwow:
B7

GLOCK

I genuinely think u are a piece of shit
You could never convince me differently

Vonc2002

Its not that hard to figure out.  No one likes you and u have an AWFUL personality so people speak on it when its pertinent. Ur time is too precious yet ur here making threads in an effort to understand smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 06:06:08 PM
Its not that hard to figure out.  No one likes you and u have an AWFUL personality so people speak on it when its pertinent. Ur time is too precious yet ur here making threads in an effort to understand smh
:dead:

Yeah this is clearly a bait thread and a way to lure the attention his way!

SouravMay

Who said I was talking about you?
:ack: :ack:

Hit dogs will holler I guess.
:heyddy:
B7

Vonc2002

I didn't say u were speaking about me :dead:
Clearly this thread was made because of all the shit said in those other threads. Were we supposed to act like this was some completely random thread creation? Ur not witty or very clever so just go with real, it's probably best
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

g

Why is this a thing on bsource? Call out whomever you're talking about love.

KING BENTLEY.

April 24, 2017, 06:13:15 PM #11 Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:13:29 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 06:11:53 PM
g

s

Mack wants to have it OWT with Tanna and Von

Mack bby what's going on, lay it all out on the line, you know I'm here to help

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 06:11:53 PM
g

RIGHT!
Who said it was about....
Boy shut yo corny ass up and just have a real conversation :dead:

GRAND

SouravMay

Which shit? Sharing a selfie, saying people like me or disagreeing with the use of "ethnic"?

Faggot u have a grudge that is beyond my power. And I seriously made this thread a spinoff from watching people lashing the panel on BK Chat Ldn and not being able to relate.
B7