yea he didnt end tha pics

wat i get is shes embarrassed

sumbod' prolly showed her his page n mess
had family n friens talkin n she went to 'put her foot downs'

yummy

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:47:45 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 27, 2017, 02:20:57 PM
I want to know the context here...

People say alot of things they don't mean in the heat of the moment.
I hope he posted that after he was very sure that his mother was truly "done" with him.  :dead:
this as well!
:dead:

Why post this without having a conversation with your mother after she has calmed?
Seems very opportunitist imo
Almost as if he himself needs confirmation that this is ok  :dead:
Often times ppl have a hard time accepting themselves .. because if he had truly embraced who he was then I think he should've been understanding that it would come with a bit of 'versy from his parents and those alike

what kinda backwards ass logic is this?  :dead:

anyone who truly accepts who they are wouldn't tolerated being disrespected by anyone because of their outdated beliefs.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:32:24 PM
Quote from: NIKES. on April 27, 2017, 01:14:07 PM
I always try to see the other perspective in these situations.  I can imagine that being extremely shocking for a mother.  Especially if, going out on a limb here, she's a single mother. 

It's a tricky thing.
Sorry but i have to agree. Being gay is one thing but full on makeup tho?  I can imagine her being shocked and speaking from that.  Live your truth and stuff tho, i guess
this just reminds me of how insensitive gays can be to others that are in their lives..
Yet I think the insensitivity derives from lack of support from families/friends
So I get it but I don't condone it

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

:rudone:
How does anyone with a brain not see that the parallel is its ALL aesthetic and based on personal opinion.   :plzstop:

You're comparing a child's actions to that of an adult. That kind of invalidates your opinion but your opinion outside of anything music related is usually dumb as hell so lol!

LiiVE

Im sorry but to get this FUMED up cuz ur child has put some damn paint on their face is disgusting.
The shit isn't even permanent.  :kii: Like for a parent to tell their child they are disappointed in them is
like a stab in the fuckin heart, so to say that shit over something as meaningless as make up is too much.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Mel. on April 27, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
it's honestly not for her to approve of.
Well dont send me pics of u in blush and mascara and cry when i don't respond with applause and YASSSSSSSS honey :dead:

He didn't send her anything you tar colored dummy.     
HOWEVER she fckn saw them.  If he wasn't looking for approval and it was cool and "went on with his day" wtf was the purpose of tweeting the exchange? Im not so quick to defend this fag and im not quick to vilify this mom, PERIOD :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Vonc, hun did u read? He said the point of posting the text exchange.

LOONA.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:26:10 PM
Mess like this makes me really appreciate my family and how smooth my coming out was.

yeah everyone isn't able

But lemme ask u this...
Had they not been so understanding would that make u hate them? Or publicly blast them for their lack of embracement?

Some ppl need time digesting reality..not only the sexuality aspect but
Reality in terms of them not being able to make/shape your life the way they want it or see it to be

If they didn't accept I just wouldn't deal with them, point blank period. It really boggles my mind how people willingly put up with bullshit just because someone is family. What is family other than people you're forced to live and grow a bond with until you're of age and can get the fck out the house? Parents, siblings, whatever. It doesn't matter. A person off the street can easily become family. That's why forming friendships >

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

I hope he posted that after he was very sure that his mother was truly "done" with him.  :dead:
this as well!

Why post this without having a conversation with your mother after she has calmed?
Often times ppl have a hard time accepting themselves .. because if he had truly embraced who he was then I think he should've been understanding that it would come with a bit of 'versy from his parents and those alike

anyone who truly accepts who they are wouldn't tolerated being disrespected by anyone because of their outdated beliefs.
Not understanding how it's backwards
Anytime someone steps out and truly be themselves it comes with backlash

How is that not expected?
Did he think his mother would be throwing confetti and sending make-up care packages to him?

V
She didn't know he was into the whole make up thing
Hell .. neither did he (according to the article) ...
So again.. I don't think he's fully embraced himself and he has reservations
He posted this to seek validation/approval..IMO
Never said he should tolerate disrespect but anyone with logic would understand every progressive decision comes with aftermath

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:53:35 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2017, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Mel. on April 27, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
it's honestly not for her to approve of.
Well dont send me pics of u in blush and mascara and cry when i don't respond with applause and YASSSSSSSS honey :dead:

He didn't send her anything you tar colored dummy.     
HOWEVER she fckn saw them.  If he wasn't looking for approval and it was cool and "went on with his day" wtf was the purpose of tweeting the exchange? Im not so quick to defend this fag and im not quick to vilify this mom, PERIOD :kii:

Maybe you should've actually read the article.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 27, 2017, 02:48:08 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:43:08 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on April 27, 2017, 02:37:13 PM
Bbbb what's so bad about full on male up.

I don't understand how everyone is expecting parents to be as progressive as we are..
At the end of the day... parents having ideas of how they desire u to live or present yourself is hardly new...
I think ppl should be a little more sensitive to this mother and the way she was presented her "new" son

No shade

n

why should anyone be sensitive to her? Because she didn't receive the son she wanted? :dead:

tough damn titties!
Because her son is doing something that she didnt necessarily see him doing
What is so hard to understand about this?
It's shocking ..  :kii:
Y'all are killing me 

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:53:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 27, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:46:11 PM
How does anyone with a brain compare a child dressing beyond her age to an ADULT being gay?

:rudone:
How does anyone with a brain not see that the parallel is its ALL aesthetic and based on personal opinion.   :plzstop:

You're comparing a child's actions to that of an adult. That kind of invalidates your opinion but your opinion outside of anything music related is usually dumb as hell so lol!
Who's a child? Isn't he 18 and in college? U hop scotching around trying to find a leg to stand on and you sound stupid tbh. My sister is GROWN and this man is GROWN. Parents disapprove of what their kids do and they let it be known, this aint a foreign concept. Anytime someone has a difference of opinion u fags are quick to call dumb and that's the dumbest thing BY FAR, idiot :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: GLO' on April 27, 2017, 02:56:52 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

this as well!

Not understanding how it's backwards
Anytime someone steps out and truly be themselves it comes with backlash

How is that not expected?
Did he think his mother would be throwing confetti and sending make-up care packages to him?

V
She didn't know he was into the whole make up thing
Hell .. neither did he (according to the article) ...
So again.. I don't think he's fully embraced himself and he has reservations
He posted this to seek validation/approval..IMO
Never said he should tolerate disrespect but anyone with logic would understand every progressive decision comes with aftermath

And yet you're trying to make up every excuse in the book for this mother.

I've noticed you have this same stance on any topic that involves flamboyant gay men and this kind of thinking is very problematic, especially since you yourself identify as gay.     

Kaeli.

Idc, she's WRONG! It's not like he's out here prostituting or auctioning off his asshole to the highest bidder! Only reason she's disappointed is bc she's embarrassed. She's clearly prioritizing other's feelings over her own child, so ya she's wrong. 

It would've been different if she had said "don't like the makeup!" but she's supposedly disappointed. The mom obv wants him to live a lie or put on this faux macho str8 facade so that she can cushion the blow to her own ego. She's a selfish asshole and i don't see how she's right at all. :ummwhat: