Is your barbershop gay friendly?Do u participate in discussions in the 'shop?

Started by GLOCK, April 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 29, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
and it's a black barbershop. But the fag word may get thrown once and a head shake towards something suspect, but a few gay people(The one's I can tell gay) Come to either get their hair twisted or cut and they treat the same as us.
This is how i feel about mine.  Its not necessarily gay friendly but its not restrictive in that way either. If gay niggas come in to get a cut everything is cool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

i think i mentioned this before in a similar thread. But the barbershop i go to is pretty empty in the hours I have my appointment and if my barber's not bumping music I'm forced to talk to the nigga. He always asks me about who I'm fucking, do I get pussy, what do I like and what do I do when I'm with girls, etc. (lol as you can see I play along). It's such a kii but they're weird ass questions and I wonder do straight men really talk like this. I've never been wit a group of fags and we'd ask each other "Oh, can you describe his bootyhole for us  :ATLcameo:"

so I often wonder is this nigga trying me or wants to mess. Other things he does is call me "Black Boy" (he's Dominican) or "Pretty Boy" and compliment my hair texture (for a black boy).

Drogon

Quote from: GLO' on April 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM
Let's chat.

Do they bash gays there? Or not.
Do u engage in casual conv' in there? Or do u just get cut up and PUNCH

No gay bashing they actually pretty smart. Very nice shop no ghetto foolishness

I have 2 barber's the one in the hood chi...a lil hood. I almost died one day he had on bball shorts and his piece kept rubbing my leg. I was about to have a seizure lol

FAMÈ

In Hawaii mine actually js, and it's a black barbershop. But the fag word may get thrown once and a head shake towards something suspect, but a few gay people(The one's I can tell gay) Come to either get their hair twisted or cut and they treat the same as us.
Boy you're gay.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 29, 2017, 06:46:37 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM
Let's chat.

Do they bash gays there? Or not.
Do u engage in casual conv' in there? Or do u just get cut up and PUNCH

No gay bashing they actually pretty smart. Very nice shop no ghetto foolishness

I have 2 barber's the one in the hood chi...a lil hood. I almost died one day he had on bball shorts and his piece kept rubbing my leg. I was about to have a seizure lol
Wait, ur in chicago too?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

my shop is very respectful, mostly because the barbers are older

We just talk sports and about life in general, but nothing too edgy. I've always loved the atmosphere because im
interested in all of the same things they are, minus pussy  :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on April 29, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

We just talk sports and about life in general, but nothing too edgy. I've always loved the atmosphere because im
r u old

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 29, 2017, 07:08:53 PM

r u old
;;nnnnnn

:stressed:

Real

Quote from: 1RIG on April 29, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

r u old
;;nnnnnn

:sobusyjetsetter:

b7

Quote from: Real on April 29, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 29, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

r u old
;;nnnnnn

:sobusyjetsetter:
S;S;S;SS;SDDDD

:jarvwhereru:

Navyman

Quote from: FAM? on April 29, 2017, 06:47:59 PM
In Hawaii mine actually js, and it's a black barbershop. But the fag word may get thrown once and a head shake towards something suspect, but a few gay people(The one's I can tell gay) Come to either get their hair twisted or cut and they treat the same as us.
Boy you're gay.

aakzkdkdk Duh, I just realized I didn't refer to myself when I addressed the gays.  :dead: I mean no one but a few family members know. Everybody else, you can't tell I'm gay lol

fedswatchin

Any of y'all ever get hard when the barber lean up on y'all when he tryna get that detail right? My gay sis has told me many tales