Ghan has me in TEARS

Started by Young, May 07, 2017, 04:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2017, 05:56:27 AM
sssss this kinda confirms that she doesn't care about bad press at this point. glad she's in a damn studio tho

Give me the alb'

:hmph:

I think she does. I think it is almost as if she gets a rush, when the gorls dissect her shade or try to figure out. She has been dropping lil nuggets like these for several months now non-stop. Hopefully she can use that momentum for her album, so that when it comes out, she will put the story in the music or reveal all the dirt on Oprah or something. At least like this she can benefit from it.
B7

b7

Quote from: شيطان on May 07, 2017, 05:59:35 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2017, 05:56:27 AM
sssss this kinda confirms that she doesn't care about bad press at this point. glad she's in a damn studio tho

Give me the alb'

:hmph:

I think she does. I think it is almost as if she gets a rush, when the gorls dissect her shade or try to figure out. She has been dropping lil nuggets like these for several months now non-stop. Hopefully she can use that momentum for her album, so that when it comes out, she will put the story in the music or reveal all the dirt on Oprah or something. At least like this she can benefit from it.
!!! im definitely excited for honest lyrics if she won't do it in interviews for sure. Could be her best album ever, lyrically. Especially since she's supposedly writing so much

Just hate waiting

BigDawg

I think it is rude as fuck and she needs to apologize to the artist

Checkmate Burruss

Why is she making this a thing? lol It's suppose to be Susie from the Rugrats and Monique from Kim Possible. He does this with all of his drawings.
Lawd!!!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

BigDawg

May 07, 2017, 06:30:45 AM #49 Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:35:46 AM by BigDawg
Quote from: Kode Red on May 07, 2017, 06:26:57 AM
Why is she making this a thing? lol It's suppose to be Susie from the Rugrats and Monique from Kim Possible. He does this with all of his drawings.
Lawd!!!
!!!

I follow him on insta he is a very great artist. His drawings are all these cool mashups. She really needs to chill.

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

BigDawg

Right because if someone was picking her music apart she would fume.

b7

I agree it came off rude. She never said his art was bad tho sss

BigDawg

Quote from: herb. on May 07, 2017, 05:10:15 AM
selena's fans are dragging the artist too

QuoteComplexion, head/facial shape, features......EVERYTHING is OFF!!!! Caricatures are supposed to be exaggerations of individuals but there still should be resemblance!

Lol that girl is ignorant

It's  the Disney character Chel as Selena, it is not supposed to be a caricature of Selena.

b7

He shouldn't have to explain his art, but it sucks that only a few people are picking up on what's he's Tryna do ssss

I think it's kinda brilliant now that I know

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2017, 06:52:40 AM
He shouldn't have to explain his art, but it sucks that only a few people are picking up on what's he's Tryna do ssss

I think it's kinda brilliant now that I know

!!!

I'm just now realizing

b7

she should post the superhero one

That was hot

AIDS

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2017, 05:15:38 AM
in all honesty, he sucks.  but im glad he's living his dream

Wtf these are cute

b7

AIDS