I think we should all be in the gallery....(may is getting tp'd in here!)

Started by FlowerBomb, May 07, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Nobody cares.

She got with him knowing what transpired between him and Rihanna. She deserves every bit of hell he gives her. Off with her head...feast on her with chopsticks.

And fuck You in advance to you SJW faggs set to run in here and act appalled.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

MAY

And y'all think this bitch ain't a damn thirst bucket.

Since the restraining order has been served this is her last ditch effort at using him for publicity.

Now that she's attempting to be taken seriously in Hollywood (nnbbb), she needs do this for a story and
a way to bring attention to herself. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

And his dumb ass made it so easy SMH.

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

Rihanna did the same thing
:diddraispoot:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on May 07, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

Rihanna did the same thing
:diddraispoot:
:guys:

Vonc2002

Since the restraining order has been served this is her last ditch effort at using him for publicity.

Now that she's attempting to be taken seriously in Hollywood (nnbbb), she needs do this for a story and
a way to bring attention to herself. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

Ur an idiot
:ummwhat:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

And doesn't her TV show start in a few weeks?

You know what :plzstop:

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

Ur an idiot
:ummwhat:

Crying 😭

Cartierline

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2017, 04:52:37 PM
And doesn't her TV show start in a few weeks?

You know what :plzstop:
Right.

This shameless noise marketing.