Brandy "Role Models" 3 snippets on first page

Started by b7, May 09, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Yh I'm with Malcolm tbh
None of these snips have left wanting to hear more

AIDS

well truly that's the issue with releasing snippets. The whole song may be good or it may not

GLOCK

May 10, 2017, 09:57:26 AM #245 Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:57:44 AM by GLO'
Don't get Toni dragged by that empty space that Grammy  use to lay faggot

DrewBabyLove

May 10, 2017, 09:58:35 AM #246 Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:58:52 AM by KingDrewLove
Quote from: Real on May 10, 2017, 09:02:09 AM
Quote from: شيطان on May 10, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Plus I don't trust her artistic vision to be compatible with my musical taste. But of course she can do what she wants, just might not get my coin

I think you've solved your problem.

Wow Yeah... Giving "EUREKA!!" mess...
:letsmessfag:

Seven

Quote from: GLO' on May 10, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
Quote from: Seven on May 09, 2017, 11:28:26 PM
Perhaps I'm the minority but I don't know if I want Brandy writing her own songs...at least not by herself.  This is not to discredit her abilities because some of her best songs she has songwriting credit on. However, they also had other songwriters heavily involved.

The lyrics in this snippet are a mess. She sounds amazing per usual tho.
theres nothing wrong with these lyrics
Y'all want her to give a Diane warren mess so bad
This ain't the damn 90s
Move on

This is her truth

Ummm....exactly where in my comment did I say or even suggest that I wanted her to give a Dianne Warren type song? *waits for it*

The truth of the matter is that you can songs that are well-structured and have lyrics that are relevant, yet still current. She sounds amazing on the songs - wouldn't expect otherwise. However, the reality is that as much as I love Brandy, the lyrics sound late based on the snippets she shared.

Your entitled to your opinion as am I. But I stand by what I said so don't mince my words!

GLOCK

I didn't mince anything hun
If not this.. then clearly ur desiring some wordy .. poetic .. india Arie.. or Diane warren type shit. That ain't Bran ..
She's not in that space.. so get over it
Every snippet has had a different vibe .. different subject
How about u wait until the full project before u lash her writing abilities and pretend ur an editor from rolling stone

You are entitled to your opinion... I just happen to think ur jumping the gun and not even giving her abilities as a writer a fair chance.

Camo

Brandy hasn't been this raw and regal since some of the unreleased tracks. I don't think it's late as much and her just maintaining the awkwardness she normally gives lyrically. I'm ready for more. It's her turn. Her way it seems.

#Mu7

:kii:

Go Brandy enjoy your damn freedom. Definitely can tell you're independent.

LOONA.

sawayama

FlowerBomb

MAY

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 09, 2017, 09:29:25 PM
Im a role model
poppin top bottles
on these bottle models

bran nu wrote this

b

I'm sorry Brandy, but...