I'm so sick of this big burly bitch

Started by BigDawg, May 10, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

sawayama

Kurama

Admin

But she's kinda right. These reality shows live off drama and fights between women.

LOONA.

dhhf

Why didn't they say this when Jos was on the show?     

BigDawg

I think it's a total contradiction to talk down about the women of reality tv but then have Joseline guest host repeatedly among other reality stars that have been on this show. They kill me with this high horse bs, like they are the morality police.

sawayama

Quote from: Drais. on May 10, 2017, 01:25:07 PM
dhhf

Someone mentioned this to her in the comments and she blamed it on he producers..."they choose when to discuss which topics,etc."

AIDS

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 01:25:41 PM
I think it's a total contradiction to talk down about the women of reality tv but then have Joseline guest host repeatedly among other reality stars that have been on this show. They kill me with this high horse bs, like they are the morality police.

oop!

yummy

q

didn't they just have Joseline on the show?

LOONA.

Quote from: JaySeeJay on May 10, 2017, 01:26:31 PM
dhhf

Someone mentioned this to her in the comments and she blamed it on he producers..."they choose when to discuss which topics,etc."

Loni is full of shit. If you feel that way about those women on reality shows then stop[ trying to get them to perch on your show for ratings.

Vonc2002

dhhf

This is true. Down these women on these shows but invite them in to boost ratings at their convenience
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Um

Jos
Evelyn
Nene
etc

Like they literally have all these black women from the shows they trying to diss in that clip.

:uhh:     

yummy

Adam makes Tamera sleep on the porch btw

HUGO

dhhf

Right

:plzstop: