WELP. Looks like Creonta is gonna be disbarred and BROKE...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, May 10, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: LiiVE on May 10, 2017, 01:48:26 PM
:ummwhat: v ppl are doing too damn much

jdjd that lady should not lose her career over this petty mess.

n

:ummwhat:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 01:43:46 PM
I read that Phaedra's firing was actually out of Andy's hands. She broke a morality clause in her concract. She also broke a libel clause in her contract as well. It's in all the housewives contracts.

You heard from who ? Lil pookie from down the block ?

Or has andy told you personally ?

FlowerBomb

Why haven't they confirmed or denied the rumours yet?

Buy The Stars✨

They don't gotta do shit.

Andy said from his own mouth the decision will be made next week lmao that's the only true thing we have heard from anyone with bravo I'll believe him Before i believe some trans named b Scott

AIDS

Quote from: herb. on May 10, 2017, 02:04:50 PM
it's not like any big cases are swirling in.
she's an entertainment lawyer so we'd definitely know if they were -- whether she wanted us to or not.

I don't know what Phaedra is going to do to keep up her lifestyle afloat. But that's between she and her accountant I suppose.
God bless

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

well she's a con artist so I'm sure whatever it is, it won't be legal

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:01:49 PM
I read that Phaedra's firing was actually out of Andy's hands. She broke a morality clause in her concract. She also broke a libel clause in her contract as well. It's in all the housewives contracts.

Didn't I just fuckin tell you I read that shit online. I didn't say it was true.

AIDS

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin

Wow, Phaedra remains to be the #1 topic of discussion

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

Didn't I just fuckin tell you I read that shit online. I didn't say it was true.

Yeah I seen what you wrote and im asking wno you heard it from or where did you read this ?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: herb. on May 10, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

Didn't I just fuckin tell you I read that shit online.
-jo90h[
yhyynynynunjjimijkk

Scott.

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 10, 2017, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 01:41:48 PM
Quote from: Creonta Oink on May 10, 2017, 01:37:46 PM
https://www.lovebscott.com/news/man-files-official-grievance-georgia-state-bar-association-believes-phaedra-parks-disbarred-lies-video

Phaedra Parks? lies may end up costing her more than one job.

Michael Lissack, a former Smith Barney director, has filed an official grievance with the State Bar of Georgia against Phaedra for her behavior on ?Real Housewives.? He believes she should lose her license to practice law.

via TMZ:

Lissack?s a former Smith Barney director who famously blew the whistle on his firm in 1994 for overcharging municipalities. This also isn?t his first ?Housewives? rodeo either ? he claims to have exposed Vicki Gunvalson last year for allegedly running a fake cancer charity.

What?s odd is ? the guy who?s complaining so hard about the ?Housewives? seems to be watching them as closely as any superfan.

Phaedra?s rep tells us, ?This is a frivolous complaint filed by an attention seeking fan. We fully expect that it will be dismissed.?

Here?s the thing ? Phaedra never actually admitted to making up the lie on camera for this very reason. Until she assumes fault, it?s arguable whether she actually lied or not?even though we all know she did. As long as she doesn?t admit to lying about criminal allegations, her license to practice law is fairly safe.

Not love b Scott .com but

Did you even read the full article.  Phaedra is good hun nice try though

:blessed:

:dead:

you sure didn't have this view when this same site posted about Tamar getting fired  :kii:

Exactly.

Damn hypocrite

Scott.

Why do you even bother  :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Yeah I seen what you wrote and im asking wno you heard it from or where did you read this ?

CLEARLY he said ONLINE

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 10, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Phaedra Parks Claims One of the Producers Started the Rumor About Kandi Burruss, She Just Repeated It-blogged by @thereal__bee ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It looks like #PhaedraParks will not be returning to #Bravo?s ?Real Housewives of Atlanta? but according to her it's all because of a ?morality clause? in her contract. A source told #PageSix, "There are lines listed in all cast members? contracts that they cannot cross,...Libel is one of them. She?s in breach of contract and the cast basically said, ?Us or her.? ? On the reunion, fans watched as #PorshaWilliams revealed that Parks was the culprit behind the malicious rumor that co-star #KandiBurruss was planning to to rape and drug Porsha. Though Parks told Williams the information, she says that she's not to blame because one of the producers provided her with the false information in the first place.  ?Phaedra tried to blame producers for manipulating the scenario, and it was cut from the reunion show. They?re not allowed to break the ?fourth wall? and talk about production. It may not have been entirely Phaedra?s fault, but she has to take the fall,? the source said. A source close to Parks says the producer "told her the drug and rape story, which she repeated to another cast member. It snowballed. The editing was not kind to her.? Despite all the he-say, she-say, Bravo insists that production was not involved in the matter. #rhoa #realhousewivesofatlanta