Ummmmmm... So do you guys really think it's good???

Started by The Brandy Barbie, May 11, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 11, 2017, 10:47:55 AM
all your new music with a guy you're dating?

not this being all her new music

what the hell has she been doing since 2013

AIDS

Quote from: Monika on May 11, 2017, 11:20:16 AM
do you know that they are dating for sure? has Brandy sat down with you and chatted it up? is she your home girl?

:dead:

The Brandy Barbie

Well, it sure seems like their dating to me.

But you're right. She just said she'd found a partnership with him in music, not that he's doing all her new songs.  I thought she'd said something different at first.

I'm happy for her.  I just hope she finishes that album, too.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2017, 12:09:26 PM
And that guy is gay
hes bi at the most
cause IDK any fully gay person that flirts with women like he does with her

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on May 11, 2017, 12:16:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2017, 12:09:26 PM
And that guy is gay
hes bi at the most
cause IDK any fully gay person that flirts with women like he does with her
f
Ray, u really need to get out more.  Fags will have a full on make out session with a bitch and scramble right along to some dick.  This boy is gay

Vonc2002

May 11, 2017, 12:20:26 PM #25 Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:21:12 PM by Vonc2002
AF!

AfroJisiac

so they dating? lol

not so sure about that...

Remember when y'all said something was going' on between her and Sean garrett back when they were working' on 2/11 ?

qdsfghjf

Vonc2002

Quote from: AfroJisiac on May 11, 2017, 12:20:33 PM
so they dating? lol

not so sure about that...

Remember when y'all said something was going' on between her and Sean garrett back when they were working' on 2/11 ?

qdsfghjf
Dont remember that but my stomach just turned at the thought

AfroJisiac

sdfghvjkl 

I looooove Deliver Me ! 
it's cute song cute !  i really thought it would be "Blah" just like the song she had with that other gospel artist...can't even remember his name..Robert Glasper