Braxton Fam Values

Started by Vonc2002, May 12, 2017, 01:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on May 12, 2017, 08:14:04 PM
Quote from: Annie on May 12, 2017, 08:01:14 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on May 12, 2017, 08:53:55 AM
It was 16 years ago, they need to get over it

can't get over something that you never truly addressed.
RIGHT! And sumn they are still dealing with.  They arent being very rational
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

I just watched it and I can so completely relate to what Trina and Tamar were feeling. It is one of the reasons today that I do not have a father/son relationship with my dad.

b7

he never apologized so they dont NEED to do anything :uhh:

BetterAngels

Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2017, 09:04:41 PM

I disagree. You don't need an apology to settle your spirit about a situation. I've dropped a lot of shit that I've never gotten an apology for. It's about you deciding that you want peace for yourself whether the other person gives it to you or not.

Jon

Tamar had to make it all about her. Evelyn doesn't want to be around the wife and they just need to respect that and let it go.

Scott.

Well some people need an apology in order to have some CLOSURE

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on May 12, 2017, 09:24:59 PM
Well some people need an apology in order to have some CLOSURE
Right! And this is their damn FATHER not somebody they work with and can so easily let it ride cause the person aint important
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

It's really a messy situation. I personally loved how Toni led the discussion and was fair to all parties. Hope they can all move on and at least try to feel more comfortable having their Ms Wanda around.

b7

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 12, 2017, 09:20:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2017, 09:04:41 PM

I disagree. You don't need an apology to settle your spirit about a situation. I've dropped a lot of shit that I've never gotten an apology for. It's about you deciding that you want peace for yourself whether the other person gives it to you or not.
n

Then speak for yourself. They never even had a conversation about it

If they wanna cry and yell in order to heal, then let them. That isn't something you can control

Palladium