When they were fighting?
yeah remember when he came back from the dead and saved Daniels from David

Well.... apparently he was killed a 2nd time  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DAMN. on May 23, 2017, 08:52:32 PM
The Walter/David switch confused the fuck outta me

Like when did it happen?

When they were fighting?

Yeah when they were fighting in the temple place.  We can only assume Walter is dead or knocked out cause that gave David enough time to change into his clothes and catch up with the crew

Sn glad Jussie died :blessed:

GRAND

HUGO

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 23, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Like when did it happen?

When they were fighting?

Yeah when they were fighting in the temple place.  We can only assume Walter is dead or knocked out cause that gave David enough time to change into his clothes and catch up with the crew

Don't forget cut his fucking hand off as well

:plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: DAMN. on May 23, 2017, 09:00:21 PM
And I wanted Jussie to live

His shower scene :ohwow:

Almost thought he was straight for a min

:young:

GRAND

that bitch LET jussie die

she reached to pull him and in ALL that time she stay looking at the big black shadow behind him

she couldve said RUN

like bitch, you KNEW there were aliens on that planet, why would you let your guard down

Drogon

Like when did it happen?

When they were fighting?

david already planned it to kill walter and assume his identity. That's why he cut his hair. that's why they wanted to get rid of David bc he had too many human characteristics

HUGO

May 23, 2017, 09:06:16 PM #40 Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:06:46 PM by HUGO
Quote from: FlightMedic on May 23, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

Like when did it happen?

When they were fighting?

david already planned it to kill walter and assume his identity. That's why he cut his hair. that's why they wanted to get rid of David bc he had too many human characteristics

I caught that from the beginning too. Just thought he would've killed him earlier. He was very smart about his timing with everything also. Btw how the fuck is a robot growing hair?  :kii:

GRAND

whats annoying is that i dont even know what the next movie will be about

this was them(writer/director) a few years ago

QuoteLindelof continued, as the initial plan was for Prometheus to spawn its own separate franchise further disconnected from Alien:

?This movie has two children: One of these children grows up to be Alien, but the other child is going to grow up, and God knows what happens to them. And that?s what the sequel to Prometheus would be.?

?Because [the Engineers] are such aggressive fuckers ? and who wouldn?t describe them that way, considering their brilliance in making dreadful devices and weapons that would make our chemical warfare look ridiculous? So I always had it in there that the God-like creature that you will see actually is not so nice, and is certainly not God. As she says, ?This is not what I thought it was going to be, and I think we should get the Hell out of here or there won?t be any place to go back to.?

That?s not necessarily planted in the ground at the tail end of the third act, but I knew that?s kind of where we should go, because if we?ve opened up this door ? which I hope we have because I certainly would like to do another one ? I?d love to explore where the hell [Dr. Shaw] goes next and what does she do when she gets there, because if it is paradise, paradise can not be what you think it is. Paradise has a connotation of being extremely sinister and ominous.?

:melmel:

she was supposed to LIVE and go to 'Paradise' :melmel:

GRAND

i guess at this point it'll continue to go into the Alien territory

They might as well rename the series 'The Adventures of David!'

Drogon

May 23, 2017, 09:16:34 PM #43 Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:26:54 PM by FlightMedic
Quote from: HUGO on May 23, 2017, 09:06:16 PM
Quote from: FlightMedic on May 23, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

Like when did it happen?

When they were fighting?

I caught that from the beginning too. Just thought he would've killed him earlier. He was very smart about his timing with everything also. Btw how the fuck is a robot growing hair?  :kii:

They were designed to do everything humans do. The synthetics were filled with white fluid that was supposed to be like blood for them

HUGO

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on May 23, 2017, 09:10:52 PM
i guess at this point it'll continue to go into the Alien territory

They might as well rename the series 'The Adventures of David!'

You sound pissed hun
:plzstop: