cuz all i keep seeing in my head is an acrylic mess owt

Lmaooo

I keep thinkin of a nail gun for something

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

4 fucking k

Mel.

She canceled the rest of her tour.

Ariana Grande has indefinitely suspended her world tour in the wake of the terrorist bombing in England ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Ariana tell TMZ, she will not perform Thursday in London and has decided for now to put the entire European tour on hold. She was scheduled to perform in England, Belgium, Poland, Germany and Switzerland.

Ariana just tweeted, "broken.  from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry.  i don't have words."

As we reported, Ariana is inconsolable ... "in hysterics" after the bombing. As one source said, she's incapable of performing for anyone. She and her team, we're told, are also deeply concerned about security.

Ariana's manager, Scooter Braun, said, "We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act," adding, "We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-suspends-world-tour-bombing-terrorism/

Aalonso.

what the fuckkkkkkk (graphic text)

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

FAMÈ

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 22, 2017, 11:25:31 PM
what the fuckkkkkkk (graphic text)

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

I seen pics of this snsnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

RAY7

Quote from: ♊ on May 22, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

Ariana Grande has indefinitely suspended her world tour in the wake of the terrorist bombing in England ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Ariana tell TMZ, she will not perform Thursday in London and has decided for now to put the entire European tour on hold. She was scheduled to perform in England, Belgium, Poland, Germany and Switzerland.

Ariana just tweeted, "broken.  from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry.  i don't have words."

As we reported, Ariana is inconsolable ... "in hysterics" after the bombing. As one source said, she's incapable of performing for anyone. She and her team, we're told, are also deeply concerned about security.

Ariana's manager, Scooter Braun, said, "We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act," adding, "We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families, and all those affected in your hearts and prayers."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-suspends-world-tour-bombing-terrorism/
I dont blame her this is deplorable

4 fucking k

BrokenHeartsHeal

i don't even want to go to places anymore tbh with all this shit happening,and my friends always wanna go to the most populated and notable spots n NYC

and I was just in a Regal Theater near the World Trade Center and I entered the wrong side, there was NO security anywhere and that freaked me out cause that place is huge and everybody's just roaming around. I get scared in Times sq and Penn station too

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ♊ on May 22, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

Weak heffa beyonce would bring a humvee on stage and perform in it and around it in case sutn happen

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

I can't imagine

It literally could've been anyone getting killed out there. Thankfully it wasn't during the show smh

XXX.

I was literally just wondering if she would cancel the rest of her tour.

Shit, I would too.  I'd be paranoid like, "Will this happen at my next show?"

Especially being out of the country.

YEAH.

Shit like this is eye opening for every artist that tours. 

I saw on CNN that the bombs were filled with nails.  Not nails flying through the air spraying the audience.