Trailer for controversial Whitney Doc "Can I Be Me"

Started by Vonc2002, May 24, 2017, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: lovechild on May 24, 2017, 09:58:50 PM
Damn I know bran is gonna be a mess if she watches

LORD I just thought this too... Brandy needs a private screening cuz she will be that girl in the movie where u gotta b like sis u good?!
:overit:

hotep.

I saw it at Tribeca last month.  It's a really good doc

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

hotep.

Also if you ever read Kevin Ammons book "Good Girl Bad Girl" pretty much everything from that book in confirmed in the doc.

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on May 24, 2017, 11:10:34 PM
I dont like the fact that this is presenting something Whitney wouldn't have liked
and making this lesbo thing way bigger than it should be
Id rather sumn that the family doesnt like, means it'll be gritty. and this lesbo thing aint bigger than it should be. firstly, we dont even know how much theyre gonna say on this. secondly, that was a rumor that was pretty big at the beginning of her career, so it warrants coverage if theres sumn to it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: AYR on May 24, 2017, 11:10:34 PM
I dont like the fact that this is presenting something Whitney wouldn't have liked
and making this lesbo thing way bigger than it should be

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Cissy's face at whitney had the career her mother always wanted :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7