What In The Worl- Jay Versace Allegedly Owts Princeton Perez

Started by Freemala Harris, May 25, 2017, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 25, 2017, 03:45:37 AM
'inceton really is out tho

I remember him tweeting that he had a bf in like 2012 & then swiftly deleting it back when I stanned lol :butwait!:

Oh my

jjj I know his tween stans are in a frenzy. Outside of 1D fans, the thought of their fave being gay is career suicide basically(aka his female fanbase).

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 25, 2017, 03:36:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
I didn't know the jay versace guy was gay.  How old is he to even be wrapped up in some online bullshit? I always thought he was like 12 or some shit
MXz

He's 19
I thought that lil ass boy was in elementary school.  Yea, these videos definitely aint funny now.  If u don't take yo grown ass down to the unemployment office and find a job

And then u will have a problem if its at pizza hut

Cant win

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 25, 2017, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 25, 2017, 03:36:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
I didn't know the jay versace guy was gay.  How old is he to even be wrapped up in some online bullshit? I always thought he was like 12 or some shit
MXz

He's 19
I thought that lil ass boy was in elementary school.  Yea, these videos definitely aint funny now.  If u don't take yo grown ass down to the unemployment office and find a job

And then u will have a problem if its at pizza hut

Cant win
He's a teenager. That's when working at pizza hut is acceptable.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on May 25, 2017, 03:57:05 AM
Playing victim
I just want people to notice its like never me.  I don't ever initiate conversation with this nigga :dead:

XXX.

Vonc, please.

Do you know how much money some of these kids are making on YouTube? 

Google is cashing some of these online personalities the fuck out.  There's a girl that's averaging like $5,000-$9,000 a month just based on talking about her damn life.  And she's regular as fuck.  :kii:

There's another boy who walks around with his cam and he made $10,000 in one month.

I mean, look at Joanne The Scammer.

Real job!

They're making more than people who work 9 to 5's.

Vonc2002

Quote from: NIKES. on May 25, 2017, 04:02:42 AM
Vonc, please.

Google is cashing some of these online personalities the fuck out.  There's a girl that's averaging like $5,000-$9,000 a month just based on talking about her damn life.  And she's regular as fuck.  :kii:

There's another boy who walks around with his cam and he made $10,000 in one month.

Real job!

Are we talking about youtube or this unfunny fag lipping to Erykah Badu in his living room on twitter? He aint funny and he closed his accts. Excellent

Vonc2002

He better go find a fckn skill before he out here like that funky dineva fag. Robbing peter to pay paul and stacking up eviction notices along the way

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 04:05:14 AM
Vonc, please.

Real job!

Are we talking about youtube or this unfunny fag lipping to Erykah Badu in his living room on twitter. He aint funny and he closed his accts. Excellent

He has a Youtube page with views averaging 90,000 a video. 

He's kinda shitting! lolz!

And those "unfunny" videos can open up a lot of doors.  Look at Shirlene about to star in the next Tyler Perry movie.  Joanne ain't funny at all and is doing major things in Hollywood now.

I just don't agree with you knocking his hustle.  Sorr'.

Freemala Harris

Vonc, please.

Real job!

Yeah

Those youtube gorls be making BANK. Esp the vloggers.

Youtube helped make sis Michelle phan a multi-millionaire

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/richest-designers/michelle-phan-net-worth/

FlowerBomb

Wtf :plzstop:
lemme make account free styling to some Jan remixes