Who on here is from or lives in Mississippi? because I be thinking the same shit

Started by BAPHOMET., May 25, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 25, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

SDJKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it just seems like its REALLY country and stuck in a period of time.

Never been or plan to go to Missi'
NBFFHFHFFHFFF

Scott.

Quote from: GLOCK on May 27, 2017, 04:47:49 AM
Quote from: witch on May 27, 2017, 04:25:03 AM
Idk luv, I heard the nigs are still walking around with SHACKLES

CCVVVVVVGBBBCCBNNNNNNM

sis
I did see a Django mess the last time I 'sited

shut the fuck up

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Are all of you northerners?  Mississippi does have cities, too, you know?  This post seems kinda snooty...

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Scott. on May 27, 2017, 04:18:40 AM
Y'all go to one country area and y'all think the whole state is like that

Right.  And anyway, my grandparents used to live in the straight up country.  But I liked visiting.  It was relaxing and fun as a kid. Plenty of room to ride your bike, play games outside, shot fireworks, see animals, ect.

The way some of you look down on everyone not living the same way as you do, I just can't...  :uhh:

'ology

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 27, 2017, 11:23:12 AM
Are all of you northerners?  Mississippi does have cities, too, you know?  This post seems kinda snooty...

:young:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
Damn the bumpkins are foaming at the damn MOUTH

I'm from Duluth, GA, which is right outside Atlanta.  But I used to spend my summers in the country at my grandparents's house.  It was fun.  It's just a different world.  You would probably like it if you had been exposed to a little bit of rural life as a kid.

And anyway, everything is Mississippi isn't that extreme country. lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 27, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

I'm from Duluth, GA, which is right outside Atlanta.  But I used to spend my summers in the country at my grandparents's house.  It was fun.  It's just a different world.  You would probably like it if you had been exposed to a little bit of rural life as a kid.

Ive already said that my family is originally from mississippi and i went and visited every summer as a child. It's country LOLZ

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2017, 11:51:47 AM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 27, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

Ive already said that my family is originally from mississippi and i went and visited every summer as a child. It's country LOLZ
yeah the part YOU went to. Mfer

KING BENTLEY.

s

The Sip and the members who reside there were LASHED to the white meat in here

I'm bustin back 2 back nuts .... ommm nom ... OMG

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 27, 2017, 11:23:12 AM
s

"Cities? Shoes? Running water? Snooty!"

oof ... whew ... omg

H.#.G.*.Z