Have you ever been made fun of for being ugly? Or dark skin?

Started by fedswatchin, May 28, 2017, 10:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

No :dead: i remember it tho

Where was she at when she was saying it

GLOCK

I embraced u because I saw sumn in you.
A distant version of myself, if you will.
I was ur first fucking buddy here and any girl can attest to this
I took u under my wing and showed u the ropes..
A mentor/mentee sorta thang..
You can lie and deny all you want but I've been here and sat in ur corner .. edited your reads for you..PM'd u clap backs..
When the girls would dog u the fuck owt.. I was there..
When Lis had u scrambling and u ran to old Ci board members to take her "down"... I was there..
Telling u NO.. to not let this board overtake ur life.. to let her be.. it was ME.
I was there when you conspired with another beehive girl to take Blo down..
being the big brother you needed.. telling u to "let it go! Concede! Take the L"
U asking me whether or not u should leave for GOOD because que, rig, Drais and others didn't use.. it was ME.. who tried to talk u owt of deleting ur account.

I'm embarrassed to have had any fucking ties to you.
U OWE ME EVERYTHING FAGGOT

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

I can't remember if it was from AYG or if she was actually saying it
:guys:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 28, 2017, 11:12:55 PM
I never said I wasn't here before Yummy's board. I said I wasn't cool with Glock until then.
Ok so marg, and this is not shady, but do u see how that sounds? This board ALONE is 2 years old, then yummy's board, and then the afro board. So even by your own admission that's ATLEAST 3 yrs. U said u were 18 YRS ago when u first got here. All these yrs later and you've only aged 2 yrs? Now come on........
Like I stated before. If I wasn't who I said I was, my ex would have been on here sharing tea and exposing.

I don't have an issue with you so stop trying to create one and mind your fucking business.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 11:22:01 PM
I embraced u because I saw sumn in you.
A distant version of myself, if you will.
I was ur first fucking buddy here and any girl can attest to this
I took u under my wing and showed u the ropes..
A mentor/mentee sorta thang..
You can lie and deny all you want but I've been here and sat in ur corner .. edited your reads for you..PM'd u clap backs..
When the girls would dog u the fuck owt.. I was there..
When Lis had u scrambling and u ran to old Ci board members to take her "down"... I was there..
Telling u NO.. to not let this board overtake ur life.. to let her be.. it was ME.
I was there when you conspired with another beehive girl to take Blo down..
being the big brother you needed.. telling u to "let it go! Concede! Take the L"
U asking me whether or not u should leave for GOOD because que, rig, Drais and others didn't use.. it was ME.. who tried to talk u owt of deleting ur account.

I'm embarrassed to have had any fucking ties to you.
U OWE ME EVERYTHING FAGGOT

nnnnnnnnnn Glock you are lying. You and I have NEVER spoke privately. All this "took you under my wing" mess is a fraud. You answer I were never close. The only member Id say I was close to outside of my ex, is Rig, we actually talked privately off the board.

Opposites Attract.

I cannot understand why you're lying about how close we were. Sis you screencap mess, where is it? I'm actually kinda disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this lolz

GRAND