Have you ever been made fun of for being ugly? Or dark skin?

Started by fedswatchin, May 28, 2017, 10:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 28, 2017, 11:25:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 28, 2017, 11:12:55 PM
I never said I wasn't here before Yummy's board. I said I wasn't cool with Glock until then.
Ok so marg, and this is not shady, but do u see how that sounds? This board ALONE is 2 years old, then yummy's board, and then the afro board. So even by your own admission that's ATLEAST 3 yrs. U said u were 18 YRS ago when u first got here. All these yrs later and you've only aged 2 yrs? Now come on........
Like I stated before. If I wasn't who I said I was, my ex would have been on here sharing tea and exposing.

I don't have an issue with you so stop trying to create one and mind your fucking business.
Look im not talking about all that other shit. I dont know your ex and im not concerned with what they can cosign. Honestly, tyrone is a shit individual too so i hope that's not who can supposedly corroborate your story. Just because u lied about ur age doesnt mean u lied about evrything else. Im not here to dispute anything other than what Ive been privy to. But lets be clear, ur definitely lying about this age thing.  Dont tell me to mind my own business cause ur lie isn't holding up :dead:
Didn't Blonde create a thread for Iman the other day and u took yo ass in there kicking up shit? Like, cut the shit :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

GRAND

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 11:32:14 PM
I never said I wasn't here before Yummy's board. I said I wasn't cool with Glock until then.
Ok so marg, and this is not shady, but do u see how that sounds? This board ALONE is 2 years old, then yummy's board, and then the afro board. So even by your own admission that's ATLEAST 3 yrs. U said u were 18 YRS ago when u first got here. All these yrs later and you've only aged 2 yrs? Now come on........
Like I stated before. If I wasn't who I said I was, my ex would have been on here sharing tea and exposing.

I don't have an issue with you so stop trying to create one and mind your fucking business.
Look im not talking about all that other shit. I dont know your ex and im not concerned with what they can cosign. Honestly, tyrone is a shit individual too so i hope that's not who can supposedly corroborate your story. Just because u lied about ur age doesnt mean u lied about evrything else. Im not here to dispute anything other than what Ive been privy to. But lets be clear, ur definitely lying about this age thing.  Dont tell me to mind my own business cause ur lie isn't holding up :dead:
Didn't Blonde create a thread for Iman the other day and u took yo ass in there kicking up shit? Like, cut the shit :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I just spit this fucking drink up
He's a lying
Now we weren't close  :plzstop:

Like faggot .. I never said we spoke outside of the board
But u PM'd me more than anyone here/reached out to me excessively  :plzstop:
Tears at me almost screencapping these messages where u (Marg) was trying to take Iman down and find her indentity .. thinking he found her Facebook page for this "HUGE EXPOSE IMAN" mess that I talked him owt of

This place has ruined u Marg!
Just leave again and come back "18" again  :kii:

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 28, 2017, 10:41:13 PM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 28, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

The ONLY nigga that ever fucked me is Ty and trust and believe if I wasn't who I said I was he would've been on here exposing and sharing tea. You're a weak ass faggy and now a whole liar.

marg  :dead:

I spilled this tea but was lying when I said it...or at least I thought I was

:enchantress:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: OwnIt on May 28, 2017, 10:30:30 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 10:21:39 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 28, 2017, 10:19:36 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 10:18:46 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 28, 2017, 10:17:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 10:14:56 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 28, 2017, 10:13:14 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 10:12:07 PM
ive been made fun of for being well endowed

This is about ugly and darkskin

is ur dick really dark?
yeah it is
Do ur friends make fun of you for doing drugs with strangers and peepeeing in water bottles?

Oh heavens no

but

How are we feeling about this dark penis

would you like to lighten it?
no I like my dick dark and long
How do U feel about being dark skin?

Well I dont like it when i get dark
Ur dark year round hun
What's ur problem with being dark? Why is this such an issue for u?
Do u think others would consider you more attractive if U were lighter?
lew isn't dark skinned :cheerup:

I mean i realize he tryna make me down with the cause but yeah
Ive been called lightskin and although i disagree ive never  been called darkskin unless ive been in the aun for a while

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: GLOCK on May 28, 2017, 11:45:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I just spit this fucking drink up
He's a lying
Now we weren't close  :plzstop:

Like faggot .. I never said we spoke outside of the board
But u PM'd me more than anyone here/reached out to me excessively  :plzstop:
Tears at me almost screencapping these messages where u (Marg) was trying to take Iman down and find her indentity .. thinking he found her Facebook page for this "HUGE EXPOSE IMAN" mess that I talked him owt of

This place has ruined u Marg!
Just leave again and come back "18" again  :kii:
n

Post it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....