Way too much.. and I don't like this FAGG

Started by GLOCK, May 30, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 30, 2017, 11:50:18 PM
I mean....

If the roles were reversed and someone did this to Obama, I'm sure there'd be some kind of outcry.

Well that's because Presisent Obama wasn't grossly under qualified, ignorant beyond comprehension, and an overall piece of shit human being. It's not comparable.

I think this is a bit much, but let's not all lives matter it.

Real

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 31, 2017, 01:38:35 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 11:50:43 PM
Guys, do u think Donald had a small point that no other president has been treated like he has? I mean yea, he's disgusting but I don't think the public went to this extreme to shit on any other president in the history of our presidents. Like, holding up a decapitated head tho ? :plzstop:
I dunno

I think being killed beats being criticized socially

:plzstop:

GRAND

Quote from: Real on May 31, 2017, 01:44:08 AM
I mean....

If the roles were reversed and someone did this to Obama, I'm sure there'd be some kind of outcry.

Well that's because Presisent Obama wasn't grossly under qualified, ignorant beyond comprehension, and an overall piece of shit human being. It's not comparable.

I think this is a bit much, but let's not all lives matter it.

GRAND

And death at outcry

Aren't you crying now about it?

Guess the responses are equal then

como la whore

Did conservatives ever apologize for the random hanging Obama dolls that popped up in lawns all across the South? Kathy is a weak bitch for that (apologizing)

Fuck Trump and fuck his supporters

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

the roles have been reversed and Obama and his term in white house have been disrespected historically so

don't let dark republicans on here let you think any different

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: Kurama on May 30, 2017, 11:54:08 PM
I mean....

g

Cause the people who lynched Obama dolls gave a PG-13 mess. This is rated-R for sure.

:ummwhat:
right

How quickly we fucking forget. Save it

b7

Quote from: CDY on May 31, 2017, 03:12:03 AM
Did conservatives ever apologize for the random hanging Obama dolls that popped up in lawns all across the South? Kathy is a weak bitch for that (apologizing)

Fuck Trump and fuck his supporters

fedswatchin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 31, 2017, 01:40:58 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 31, 2017, 12:10:36 AM
Bottom line, it's late...if folks didn't vote for him, just pay him like the number 45...he's "not our president", no?

Regular folks don't control the presidential elections, that should be apparent by now. Folks need to really start paying attention to these local elections.
v

Everything Donald has done thus far besides becoming president has been LATE

He'll be fine and so will you.
:kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 31, 2017, 01:38:35 AM
Guys, do u think Donald had a small point that no other president has been treated like he has? I mean yea, he's disgusting but I don't think the public went to this extreme to shit on any other president in the history of our presidents. Like, holding up a decapitated head tho ? :plzstop:
I dunno

Iono, that's honestly different imo. That's ONE person's act of hatred and while definitely extreme, it doesnt the negate the general consensus. Kennedy was killed but in general he was a VERY well liked  president. He's talking about the treatment he's receiving ACROSS THE BOARD, not just one insane person's act of hatred that they happened to luck up and be able to act on.  Just like no president has had these ghastly, crazy low approval ratings, no president has been privately, publically, and socially disrespected to this magnitude imo. Yea, we don't like him, agree wth his politics, etc
But I kinda see what he's saying there
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Like i feel like this could land kathy in jail or sumn. They can take this as some kinda threat. It ain't worth it bby. Ease up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 31, 2017, 04:03:15 AM
I dunno

Iono, that's honestly different imo. That's ONE person's act of hatred and while definitely extreme, it doesnt the negate the general consensus. Kennedy was killed but in general he was a VERY well liked  president. He's talking about the treatment he's receiving ACROSS THE BOARD, not just one insane person's act of hatred that they happened to luck up and be able to act on.  Just like no president has had these ghastly, crazy low approval ratings, no president has been privately, publically, and socially disrespected to this magnitude imo. Yea, we don't like him, agree wth his politics, etc
I dunno

But I think being killed beats being criticized socially

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 31, 2017, 04:07:17 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 31, 2017, 04:03:15 AM
I dunno

I dunno

But I think being killed beats being criticized socially
We'll agree to disagree, bbe. Luv u ❤