Did DC always lighten Michelle in promo pics?

Started by Bentley!, September 27, 2015, 02:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Zankou. on September 27, 2015, 04:24:42 PM
Mon' has had lots of pushbacks for her flop ass albums guys

wow yeah. you just know all the tea

Annie

omg never saw this pic

the more pics I see from back in the day, the more paranoid plastic surgery thoughts I get. I mean Solange

/.\

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on September 27, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on September 27, 2015, 04:24:42 PM
Hart of Dixe didn't have more than 2 million viewers it's entire run on the CW

wow yeah. you just know all the tea

yeah I do lmao!

JRocka

During the survivor era Michelle was kinda the sexiest...
That booty and dem tits :stressed:

MelMel

Annie

/.\

Kaeli.

JRocka

September 27, 2015, 05:04:04 PM #82 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:04:51 PM by JRocka
Quote from: BowDown on September 27, 2015, 04:31:03 PM

Is it the same girl? :uhh:

yea just her nose was done lke beyonce's  :hehe:...her face was fuller cause she had more weight then... and who wouldn't fix theor teeth  :-/

Cowgirl

September 27, 2015, 05:17:32 PM #83 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:18:19 PM by BowDown
Quote from: JRocka on September 27, 2015, 05:04:04 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 27, 2015, 04:31:03 PM

Is it the same girl? :uhh:

yea her nose was done:...her face was fuller ...  fix teeth  :-/
Yeah, you're right. She was fug before.
:howfestive:

FINE.

n

Farrah! Michelle!

Bey always just kinda looked the best. LOL.

Bentley!

September 27, 2015, 05:27:40 PM #85 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:27:58 PM by Bentley!
Do yawl remember Naturi saying they threw chicken at her?

Why do yawl think they did that to her? And was it KFC or Popeyes?

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bentley! on September 27, 2015, 05:27:40 PM

n

Annie

September 27, 2015, 05:32:05 PM #88 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:32:36 PM by Annie
Quote from: Bentley! on September 27, 2015, 05:27:40 PM

QuoteWhen Naturi Naughton appeared on New York radio show "The Wendy Williams Experience" in August to announce her departure from 3LW, the fate of the platinum pop trio was suddenly in limbo. A food fight ? in which a KFC two-piece fried chicken meal with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese wound up splattered all over Naughton ? proved to be the final straw in a strained relationship with Kiely and groupmate Adrienne Bailon that began months before.

Ommgggg

and to answer your question, it was KFC :cheerup:

Remember how T-Boz & Chilli had Brave play Bey in that biopic? :dead:  Bey kinda told them to check their bitch. Matthew would've thrown Lefteye out of course, he had the girls under control. 

/.\

Annie

Quote?There was an argument between me and Michelle [Williams],? the 18-year-old singer told MTV News, referring to the group?s manager, who is also member Kiely Williams? mother. ?And Kiely and Adrienne [Bailon, the group?s third member,] are cursing me out, and before I know it, Kiely throws her plate of food all in my face ? mashed potatoes, macaroni all in my hair, down my clothes, messing up my [hair]do! Nobody has the right to hit me. That?s not what I?m here for, ? to be physically abused. So I said, ?Get me a flight back to Newark, New Jersey,? and they wouldn?t even help me get a ticket?

/.\