Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

bbbbbbbbghnht thnx everyone
shoutout to Mel for joining me on stage!

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Eternal Bell

FYGHJMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,.DF

'grats 'vonc!

Boomz

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 04, 2017, 07:32:16 PM
zxczxcxczxc

sssss

I'll accept 1/2 of this award, on behalf of my curls.
They say hello, and thanks for getting them under control.

ff
No prob' lolz!

GLOCK

June 04, 2017, 07:35:13 PM #171 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:35:30 PM by GLOCK
 :raycharles2urmess:

Nine

asfdksjdsfnadsfjf

why does best mug have so many voters

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

June 04, 2017, 07:37:43 PM #174 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:39:01 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
What a year! We?ve laughed, dragged each other, and seen some of the most notorious members break down and then breakthrough! One thing that keeps us logged in is the MESS. From Lew pissing in bottles to members forging receipts for purchases, we?ve seen it all over the years. So here are the Ghanny nominees for Messiest Thread.

The Nominees are:
Lavon: Omg! Guys, TC ol? lurking ass shades that mess atop Afro?s head
Glock: Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?
Talisa: Terrance J on his light skin movie ?Perfect match?: ?I am not light skin?
Marg: The most talked about return of Marg
Afro: Afro?s Farewell

And the winner is....

LAVON!!!

I mean, who's surpised!!?
OMFG!!!!!!!!

Guys, i really didn't expect this win tonight.  When I created that I just wanted to do sumn.....well DIFFERENT, because everyone knows im not messy LOLZ! I Wouldnt have been able to do it without  members like young reposting and lowkey giggling, Preme for coming and bumping the thread time and time again, and afro for well....... YEA!
Guys im accepting this award tonight but this was a group effort
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pCj

sssssss based on the voter IP's, our 'waii members really came through for Young this year

GRAND

Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
What a year! We?ve laughed, dragged each other, and seen some of the most notorious members break down and then breakthrough! One thing that keeps us logged in is the MESS. From Lew pissing in bottles to members forging receipts for purchases, we?ve seen it all over the years. So here are the Ghanny nominees for Messiest Thread.

The Nominees are:
Lavon: Omg! Guys, TC ol? lurking ass shades that mess atop Afro?s head
Glock: Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?
Talisa: Terrance J on his light skin movie ?Perfect match?: ?I am not light skin?
Marg: The most talked about return of Marg
Afro: Afro?s Farewell

And the winner is....

LAVON!!!

I mean, who's surpised!!?
nbbbvvvvvvccvvvvvvvcccccccccvvvvvc

GLOCK

Give it up for Young for best mug! He is beautiful! This next presenter will face off for the AIDS AWARD! Whew!
THINK WEVE ALL CAUGHT SUMN FOR HIM!! give it up for Ton.. presenting "Best dragging (SOLO)

Boomz

Quote from: pCj on June 04, 2017, 07:38:18 PM
sssssss based on the voter IP's, our 'waii members really came through for Young this year

dsfvv
ds

now u kno wha..