Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Pons stole This damn shit dbdbfbfbfbfbfbfbffbfbfbfffff

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DVDDY. on June 04, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

Wow, I?m honored to be announcing the nominees for the ICON award. Everyone on this list has left their mark on BSource and some have even shaped how we converse.

The nominees are

Nine
Nick
Pons
Mayday
Talisa

And the winner is?.

Hold on, this envelope won't open lolz

Whew-a!
Okay, the winner is?.

PONS!!!

Excuse me pons im gonna let you have your moment but im the greatest of all time

GRAND

BBZBBZBXBZBZNZNZNZNZNNZZNZBZB

Not 8 minutes

Young

This medley dbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbffbfbfbbffbgbg

MelMel

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 04, 2017, 08:01:55 PM
I know i wasn't the most liked member this year (and....no regrets :plea:) but its nice to know my 'tributions are still noticed.

Luv u devious faggots.

yeah yeah yeah

Nine

not Voncness KDSKldmladksms'ds'f;,fd
sfdfsssfd

Young

Where there was VONCness

F
Ft
G
G
H

Uh
H
Y y
Y
Y

U
U
Uh

Uh
H
H

Gg
F
F
C
G
H
H
H
H
Uh
J
J
J
Uhh
J
J
J
H
H
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
F
D
D
I'm no more

yummy

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 04, 2017, 08:01:55 PM
I know i wasn't the most liked member this year (and....no regrets :plea:) but its nice to know my 'tributions are still noticed.

Luv u devious faggots.

:wub: :'( :ohwow:

MelMel

Young

Quote from: Nine on June 04, 2017, 08:02:40 PM
not Voncness KDSKldmladksms'ds'f;,fd
sfdfsssfd

When i fucking tell you

Dnfnfnffbfbnfnffnf
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
Gg
H
H
H
H
J
J
J

Eternal Bell

im all sung OWT
thx for all tha laughs & luv gorls

pic frm backstage

GLOCK

Thank you Pons for this amazing performance!!! Congrats to Afro for the BSOURCE LEGEND AWARD! From the bottom of our heart. We appreciate you for creating this culture and making a mark in our hearts forever! Your music.. Your strength.. Your energy.. Your presence! We love you and we appreciate you!!!!!!!! Thanks for building this place for us!!!!
AFRO FOR THE 2017 B SOURCE LEGEND AWARD!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

MelMel

Quote from: GLOCK on June 04, 2017, 08:05:27 PM
Thank you Pons for this amazing performance!!! Congrats to Afro for the BSOURCE LEGEND AWARD! From the bottom of our heart. We appreciate you for creating this culture and making a mark in our hearts forever! Your music.. Your strength.. Your energy.. Your presence! We love you and we appreciate you!!!!!!!! Thanks for building this place for us!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

love him so much!!!

Young

Quote from: MelMel on June 04, 2017, 08:06:26 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on June 04, 2017, 08:05:27 PM

THANK YOU AGAIN!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

love him so much!!!

LEGEND.

LOVE SIS

GLOCK

This next presenter was caught with a beer in one hand and a Long Island in the other.. please put ur hands together for MelMel presenting the Messiest Member Award!