Screaming!! The Junes' have HAD it with Kelly Rowland - tweets fifth harm' lyric

Started by b7, June 07, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

dddddddddd Kristal just needs to stop
If Richgirl couldn't pop off, Novembers Notepad has zero chance.

b7

But it's all assumptions really and the thread title is just me being silly with Mu and the kelly stans, but something is clearly going on here.

fedswatchin

Yeah, September's Toilet paper is packing their bags

BrokenHeartsHeal

Oh I know EXACTLY what happened between kells and june before she deaded them

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

:ummwhat:

#Mu7

Kelly paid them out of her damn coin. Gave them her entire team . Clothes etc. She even used her own solo album to get them a damn deal only for these whores to stab her in the back re record a whole damn dated sounding ass album.

Say they want the image to be around the way looking girls and with voices. (SWV/En Vogue)

Queen isn't here for it. R&B doesn't sell  as is and believes your image has to give superstar even if your sales don't. That's how you get radio play and people to buy in. Just to push to 50K units .....

In the words of  Queen I hope that they are successful. But they gonna have to learn the hard way and how to be. It's a difference of being in the industry and industry adjacent.

But carry on.

yummy

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on June 08, 2017, 06:24:08 AM
Kelly was the name. Frank needed Kelly to see his idea come to fruition. Do you really think had Frank went to BET alone he would have gotten the show green lit? That's how I've always looked at it. LA Reid signed them before the group even was formed off Kelly alone. Frank used her and it caused them to get dropped in the end. It's so much tea on Frank lol

they got dropped? :dead:

#Mu7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 08, 2017, 07:25:53 AM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on June 08, 2017, 06:24:08 AM
Kelly was the name. Frank needed Kelly to see his idea come to fruition. Do you really think had Frank went to BET alone he would have gotten the show green lit? That's how I've always looked at it. LA Reid signed them before the group even was formed off Kelly alone. Frank used her and it caused them to get dropped in the end. It's so much tea on Frank lol

they got dropped? :dead:

No Kelly. No deal for them.

b7

Quote from: Mu on June 08, 2017, 07:16:52 AM
Kelly paid them out of her damn coin. Gave them her entire team . Clothes etc. She even used her own solo album to get them a damn deal only for these whores to stab her in the back re record a whole damn dated sounding ass album.

Say they want the image to be around the way looking girls and with voices. (SWV/En Vogue)

Queen isn't here for it. R&B doesn't sell your image as is and believes your image has to give superstar even if your sales don't. That's how you get radio play and people to buy in. Just to push to 50K units .....

In the words of  Queen I hope that they are successful. But they gonna have to learn the hard way and how to be. It's a difference of being in the industry and industry adjacent.

But carry on.
wait

They snuck around behind her back? Spill the mess baby

#Mu7

Quote from: 1RIG on June 08, 2017, 07:29:17 AM
Quote from: Mu on June 08, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

Queen isn't here for it. R&B doesn't sell your image as is and believes your image has to give superstar even if your sales don't. That's how you get radio play and people to buy in. Just to push to 50K units .....

But carry on.
wait

They snuck around behind her back? Spill the mess baby

Why the hell would Frank be managing them . As if he has the capacity . Bih bye. Again if they had stayed with Epic and Kelly's team. Just maybe they would have at least had a top 10 urban radio hit. Tim is a far better manager but do you babies. I'm happy.  It made Queen pissed and refocused on  K5. No time to give to flops. She went and picked up the coin she wasted in them. Got the bandaid endorsement, the voice gig, and some others to ensure she can put her project out on her terms.

b7

Not them leaving epic records

u know what. I'm starting to think LA Reid's tweet was shade toward them :dead:

#Mu7

They were alleged to be going to Atlantic but I ain't seen or heard shit bout it.

STUNNA GOD

SSDFGHHGGGFDDDDGGGGGGDDDDDFFFGFFDDDFDDDFFFGWGDDDD
D
D
D
D
D
C
X
C
D
D

CF

FX
D

D
D
C
D
C
D
C
D
X
D
C

D
C
C
F
FC

CD
C
C
C

F
T

LiiVE

I'm sure Kelly was just there for the show more than making an actual group. Sis probably thought it would turn into something and when it didn't...

Either way, I doubt they would be in a better space with her still behind them. She's a damn flop herself  :udontlookok: