Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: CTRL. on June 18, 2017, 12:43:39 AM
Quote from: Boomer on June 18, 2017, 12:28:23 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 17, 2017, 11:21:29 PM
Did she go last yr

She didn't....

....and won.

The only reason she didn't go last year is because she had nothing out at the time.  Not even any big features.

Meek had just got off of house arrest, and the shit with her brother was kinda hot.

I think she was going through it a bit.
True

At the same time, OUR people luv mess. She probably visualizes her peers turning their heads to her gagging and with smirks on their faces as Remy is announced as the winner.

I'd be spooked and not show either. :kii:

And y'all here, just want her to show to give "Hahaha! U didn't win!" mess and pretend like Rem' really uncrowded somebody.

Boomz

But yeah, Nicki is terrible at giving unbothered. She's clearly wounded. :plzstop:

Drogon

Quote from: CTRL. on June 18, 2017, 12:44:17 AM
Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 12:29:19 AM
Lolz remy better fucking perform DOWN

!!!!!

She should have done the Summer Jam thing at the BET Awards.  Bringing out all the female rappers.

Yeah that would've been dope everybody spit a verse from a song of theirs

XXX.

Quote from: Boomer on June 18, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Did she go last yr

She didn't....

....and won.

The only reason she didn't go last year is because she had nothing out at the time.  Not even any big features.

Meek had just got off of house arrest, and the shit with her brother was kinda hot.

True

At the same time, OUR people luv mess. She probably visualizes her peers turning their heads to her gagging and with smirks on their faces as Remy is announced as the winner.

And y'all here, just want her to show to give "Hahaha! U didn't win!" mess and pretend like Rem' really uncrowded somebody.

I guess in a way I could understand.  It's a tough spot to be in, but after all the shit she has talked for almost 10 years, it's sad to see her running.  She knows she lost the battle with Remy, and it's pretty telling that she knows not to even show up.  Plus, Remy is disrespectful and you can't predict what she'll say or do.  Especially coming off of Summer Jam.

How do you really flip it if Remy wins?  She could stay backstage, but after Remy throws subliminals in her acceptance speech, Nicki will just seem like a loser no matter what.
And let's be real.  It ain't like Nicki can really perform DOWN.  So, she wouldn't even be able to change the narrative with a hot performance.

XXX.

June 18, 2017, 01:03:26 AM #34 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:03:49 AM by CTRL.
YEAH.

It just wasn't Nicki's year.  9 flop singles in a row in less than 6 months.  She lost a highly publicized rap battle.

And she's turned into a social media meme.

GLOCK

Quote from: Boomer on June 18, 2017, 12:53:19 AM
Did she go last yr

She didn't....

....and won.

True

d

GLOCK

GLOCK

Quote from: CTRL. on June 18, 2017, 01:03:26 AM
YEAH.

It just wasn't Nicki's year.  9 flop singles in a row in less than 6 months.  She lost a highly publicized rap battle.

And she's turned into a social media meme.
zamn
I kinda wouldn't go either
Am sure the host is gonna kinda bring up shether and mess

Ack---a!
She's done in real life
Better polish them acting boots AHP
Cuz in terms of music
She's done

Boomz

June 18, 2017, 01:09:25 AM #38 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:10:13 AM by Boomer
Bitch r u alright 2nite

:guys:

GLOCK

ddddddddd hey boomie
Missed u :ohwow:

DrewBabyLove

If Rem calls out Nicki when she accepts her award and gives a " It really saddens me that Nicki chose not to be here to take this L" tea...

I love Nicki but if you the queen of rap, you don't get shook and bothered like this, which she clearly is since she had to basically announce that she won't be going. And with singles out, it makes no sense for her not to perform. She could use the exposure.

Boomz

Quote from: G-L-O-C-K on June 18, 2017, 01:09:55 AM
ddddddddd hey boomie
Missed u :ohwow:

Sbhdj
Well that's all u had to say, King

:sistas:

BigDawg

I wonder if the tension was thick backstage?