tha new & 'improve' pride GAY flag confronts racism stuff

Started by Eternal Bell, June 24, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

June 24, 2017, 05:32:17 PM #30 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 05:46:27 PM by شيطان
I used to feel bad that dark skin isn't my number one favorite flavor but I don't despise it either or would never shun someone for that. Same with European white, which was never my thing. After all I like sth that looks somewhat more or less like my skin tone and facial features, that should be okay for everyone. If an Asian or Nordic breaks that mold, so be it.

Blacks shouldn't be so up and arm about whites not wanting them but if at all, black gays not wanting black gays. That would be an actual issue.
B7

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 24, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
I don't understand why some people care so much about a non-Black person saying they don't prefer Blacks.
Just keep it moving to the next profile. Its a damn sex app, not a job application

but fight the power and stuff.

ppl be worried about the wrong shit
This logic can be used for some many other situations as well.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: شيطان on June 24, 2017, 05:32:17 PM
I used to feel bad that dark skin isn't my number one favorite flavor but I don't despise it either or would never shun someone for that. Same with European white, which was never my thing. After I like sth that looks somewhat more or less like my skin tone and facial features, that should be okay for everyone. If an Asian or Nordic breaks that mold, so be it.

Blacks shouldn't be so up and arm about whites not wanting them but if at all, black gays not wanting black gays. That would be an actual issue.
girl shut the fuck up

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: شيطان on June 24, 2017, 05:21:36 PM
I think it's ok and perfectly fine for people to prefer their own color, just don't bash others in the process.
Like how can you go from this, to that...m

Sinpool

Quote from: 🇿🇦Khoi Zan🇿🇦 on June 24, 2017, 04:57:34 PM
I don't understand why some people care so much about a non-Black person saying they don't prefer Blacks.
Just keep it moving to the next profile. Its a damn sex app, not a job application

but fight the power and stuff.

ppl be worried about the wrong shit

KJNjkdddd

I used to fume and always argue about that, but then I realized only minorities who only like white people complain about that and tbh white guys are cute but they're the last type I look for so I only fume when it's about representation in the media and not whose coming to bareback you.

SouravMay

Quote from: Kordei Jauregui. on June 24, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
Quote from: شيطان on June 24, 2017, 05:21:36 PM
I think it's ok and perfectly fine for people to prefer their own color, just don't bash others in the process.
Like how can you go from this, to that...m

I was just being honest. Some whites are afraid to say they prefer a skin color that resembles their own without being labeled offensive. I'm saying that is fine and nothing to feel bad about, just don't go out and attack or undermine beauty that isn't yours.
B7

Sinpool

Like there's a difference between getting mad because Gay magazines don't think Blacks are attractive enough to cover their mag vs being mad Billy won't fuck you but your black ass won't fuck tyrone.

Opposites Attract.

Most Black guys are messy as fuck but that's Black people in general. Idk why Uncle Tom ass faggots try to distance themselves from the culture because they want aids.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on June 24, 2017, 05:49:20 PM
Like there's a difference between getting mad because Gay magazines don't think Blacks are attractive enough to cover their mag vs being mad Billy won't fuck you but your black ass won't fuck tyrone.

WE GOT A WINNER HERE

honorable mention to those stuck in white/latino twinkville but dont wee why it all cant be lumped together

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Admin

Umm, the full article goes way further than sex app preferences.

FlowerBomb

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: squid on June 24, 2017, 06:08:48 PM
Umm, the full article goes way further than sex app preferences.

yeah herb hun

u know I go on tangents. why didn't you read the full thing huh?  :ummwhat: