College Professor Fired Following Appearance on Fox News Where She Defended blm

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, June 26, 2017, 04:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

A college professor who recently appeared on Fox News to defend a Black Lives Matter event in which only black people were invited has been fired.

It was announced Friday that Lisa Durden, a former adjunct professor at Essex County College in New Jersey, would be let go from her job following a heated argument on the June 6 episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight. While speaking about an ?all-black Memorial Day celebration? hosted by a Black Lives Matter group, Durden, who is black, told the host ?you white people are angry because you couldn?t use your white privilege card? to attend the event.

The former professor, who taught communications and pop culture classes as an adjunct according to the Newark Star-Ledger, also called America a ?racist society.?

?The college was immediately inundated with feedback from students, faculty and prospective students and their families expressing frustration, concern and even fear that the views expressed by a college employee (with influence over students) would negatively impact their experience on the campus,? newly appointed Essex County College President Anthony Munroe said in a statement, according to NJ.com. ?I fully believe that institutions of higher learning must provide a safe space for students? The character of this institution mandates that we embrace diversity, inclusion, and unity. Racism cannot be fought with more racism.?

queen should sue

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

GRAND

lM<<<<<<SSD

oh wait

now i assumed she was a lawyer or something

you cant say this when youre working for a damns school :dead: :dead: :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Smh.

It was a kii when I saw the vid' but that #BLM adrenaline be getting these people fired.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 12:02:12 PM
lM<<<<<<SSD

oh wait

now i assumed she was a lawyer or something

you cant say this when youre working for a damns school :dead: :dead: :dead:

Annalise Keating was accused of a few murders and they didnt fire her lol

Different

'ology

I'm pretty sure she'd be welcomed with open arms at any of the 100+ HBCUs. She'd probably get a full time job too.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: 'ology on June 26, 2017, 01:55:09 PM
I'm pretty sure she'd be welcomed with open arms at any of the 100+ HBCUs. She'd probably get a full time job too.

4everSLAYanafan

GLOCK

Damn queen
The girls aren't gonna let her go down like this tho lmao
Roland martin is gonna work this owt

Watch