Yea the girls are going too far with the SZA mess. Erykah isnt having it.

Started by BAPHOMET., June 26, 2017, 12:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 27, 2017, 08:51:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2017, 07:53:14 PM
You've never heard anyone rave about multiple grammy winner Erykah Badu meanwhile  u sit on here and  gush over American Idol reject Tori Kelly and Ugly Braxton. Isn't that fckn RICH
u are pissed
I'm cackling faggot
Pissed about what?  This nobody ass bitch?

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Nobody listens to no damn erykah badu

Jill scott stole all her fans back in the day so now she just argues on social media :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: LITE on June 27, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
yea, this is going too far. erykah has never put out an album thats good from start to finish.
are you on CRACK

FRANCE

Quote from: Genesis on June 27, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

Jill scott stole all her fans back in the day so now she just argues on social media :dead:
wow, so are u saying she hasn't had a career in over a decade and her full time gig is hosting events on Centric? i think that's what ur saying, just trying to confirm.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2017, 07:47:14 PM
Quote from: LITE on June 27, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
yea, this is going too far. erykah has never put out an album thats good from start to finish.
This is a lie and this sza bitch aint happening
king vonc 👑

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2017, 07:53:14 PM
You've never heard anyone rave about multiple grammy winner Erykah Badu meanwhile  u sit on here and  gush over American Idol reject Tori Kelly and Ugly Braxton. Isn't that fckn RICH
LMAO

Vonc2002

Quote from: LITE on June 27, 2017, 09:13:16 PM
Quote from: Genesis on June 27, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

wow, so are u saying she hasn't had a career in over a decade and her full time gig is hosting events on Centric? i think that's what ur saying, just trying to confirm.
Just checked the status of Normani's new mess, down in god damn deed