RAYE's Casually Been Invited To Rihanna's Songwriting Camp

Started by Lazarus, June 28, 2017, 03:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

And lets not forget that this bitch scrapped a whole album like she was gonna fair any better with the reworked project.  Bitch we wasnt intrested when u were calling it one dyke army and we STILL aint intrested, tf  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

No matter how many giveaways they toss out

wow do the rihs pay for anything

Vonc2002

Wait am i reading this right? This bitch first tour in 6 yrs was the jackie mess and that ended up getting cancelled too? This bitch is a flop in every single way.  She doesn't excel in ANY Avenue :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Not rihanna's people begging random twitter users to come to the show to give a "sold out" illusion tea

what the FUCK

fedswatchin

Begging everybody and they mama to snow up to the show for FREE & still

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 28, 2017, 04:03:38 AM
Yea, lemme list em for the hell of it LOLZ
Go Girl
Work
Never Ever
Love Sex and magic
Ride
Speechless
Gimme Dat
Sorry
Sweat
Got Me Good
Im Out
Overdose
DLWML
Damn all these fckn FLOPS :plzstop:
Im still hollering about this deluxe album of flop songs. Like, THE NERVE to say this bitch's mess gets certified :kii:

Vonc2002

And not trying to giggle about a bitch's stadium tour when this bitch had to CANCEL a highschool auditorium mess for lack of interest. How delusional and fckn sad :kii:

Gilgamesh.

That's dope for RAYE. She sounds just like her sometimes so it's a good fit.

Vonc2002

Not what else :dead:
Nigga none of this shit uve posted holds any weight. U really are delusional :kii:
Rihanna didn't cancel her tour, ciara did. Rihanna has no problem getting hits, ciara couldn't find one if her life depended on it.  Rihanna aint been dropped from any labels. Rihanna don't have ANY flop albums. Bitch, u sound stupid in here :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 28, 2017, 04:25:32 AM
Not what else :dead:
Nigga none of this shit uve posted holds any weight. U really are delusional :kii:
Rihanna didn't cancel her tour, ciara did.
Leg 1 of the Jackie Tour was fulfilled dumb faggot

You NEVER know what you're talking about