Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 03:34:54 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 03:27:42 AM
And he died of a heart attack

after losing weight and becoming a vegetarian :wub:
says who?

The fact that he lost weight

discussed being vegetarian

and then dying
How do you know his lifestyle before the switch wasn't an already contributing factor to his death?

certainly contributing factor you cant undo all 30 40 years in 3-4
but
you also cannot jump in to vegetarianism cold turkey after 30 40 years either and expect everything to be fine

but he lost weight started eating right and exersising

and he died

and just so happens he was doing a vegetarian mess

but who knows he may have stopped eating meat but replaced it with fatty foods

there is a correlation there

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

QuoteSome people may be wondering how did Michael Clarke Duncan have a heart attack? He was a well known vegetarian since 2009 and appeared to be in well enough physical shape. I can?t answer that question because I don?t know his personal or family medical history and if I did, I still wouldn?t be able to answer it because of the HIPAA Privacy Rule. What I can do is talk about the risks associated with heart attacks (also known as myocardial infarctions to healthcare workers). As noted in the video above, his decision to become vegetarian hinged on the fact that he ate a lot of meat and had a lot of illnesses. This is great that he took the time to assess his lifestyle and make appropriate changes, however I fear that given his medical history and eating habits ($5000 worth of meat is a lot of food), the damage to his coronary arteries (vessels providing blood to the heart) may have already been done.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/exercise-fitness/1680738-what-went-wrong-michael-clarke-duncan-2.html#ixzz4lNtlQS4N

FlowerBomb

eating up the entire population of cows killed him, not his new lifestyle.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:06:39 AM
QuoteSome people may be wondering how did Michael Clarke Duncan have a heart attack? He was a well known vegetarian since 2009 and appeared to be in well enough physical shape. I can?t answer that question because I don?t know his personal or family medical history and if I did, I still wouldn?t be able to answer it because of the HIPAA Privacy Rule. What I can do is talk about the risks associated with heart attacks (also known as myocardial infarctions to healthcare workers). As noted in the video above, his decision to become vegetarian hinged on the fact that he ate a lot of meat and had a lot of illnesses. This is great that he took the time to assess his lifestyle and make appropriate changes, however I fear that given his medical history and eating habits ($5000 worth of meat is a lot of food), the damage to his coronary arteries (vessels providing blood to the heart) may have already been done.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/exercise-fitness/1680738-what-went-wrong-michael-clarke-duncan-2.html#ixzz4lNtlQS4N

yeah i basically just said this

but

the switch killed him

meats have nutrients as well
and vegetarian doesnt always mean healthy

Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

but

the switch killed him

:uhh:

AIDS

the way EW stomps in these workout/healthy eating threads trying to give advice makes me scream

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 29, 2017, 06:26:08 AM
the way EW stomps in these workout/healthy eating threads trying to give advice makes me scream

Scream all u like i put time and effort in to studying these thing in an attempt to figure out what works for me soo...

Different

sawayama

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: UBH on June 29, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

but

the switch killed him

:uhh:

I could honestly have

Mac and cheese
A bag of chips
Doughnut

And i can say oh nie vegetarian but still not healthy food

Different

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Ya can't tell Lew nothing

FlowerBomb

If you really think him switching to a veg diet is what killed him and not the whole herd of cows and pigs he ate daily for 30 years prior, then hey!
pig owt!

AIDS

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 29, 2017, 07:08:56 AM
Quote from: Fuck you. on June 29, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

Scream all u like i put time and effort in to studying these thing in an attempt to figure out what works for me soo...

so what works?

AIDS