NEW Ciara track registered - "Get Out My Face" (Album on the way!)

Started by FAMÈ, June 29, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

dddd

but it seems like sis is going for the pop/r&b route.

I was researching benny cassette and he seems very.. grilled.
but he has worked with sza, miguel, and kanye, so he may can mess a bit.

Navyman

Quote from: LiiVE on June 29, 2017, 01:16:37 PM
all these titles are pretty.. GROSS

and wat is the point of this ascap submittal thing? like why doesn't every song an artist record, get submitted on here first?
Um this is ONE of many publications. And this isn't from ASCAP, it's from BMI(a different publication), ASCAP database isn't public you have to be a paying member to see it. BMI is public, the reason you are seeing this is because  some of the people she has worked with is signed under BMI, she may have other songs registered under ASCAP with just ASCAP writers and producers( unlikely, a lot of people seem to be with BMI since it's cheaper) I prefer ASCAP way of how the break down royalties for all parties involved under their publication.

FAMÈ

Navyman

Quote from: FAM? on June 29, 2017, 01:19:26 PM
Yeah because smash songs have amazing titles.
I know. I'm trying not to go there because Jackie titles gave me life. Just knew BMF was gonna knock me out the park.
:hmph:

FAMÈ

Quote from: MIXER. on June 29, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
This old bitch needs to be making classics. Not some Nicki mess.
:uhh:

You got Nicki from where?

LiiVE

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 29, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

and wat is the point of this ascap submittal thing? like why doesn't every song an artist record, get submitted on here first?
Um this is ONE of many publications. And this isn't from ASCAP, it's from BMI(a different publication), ASCAP database isn't public you have to be a paying member to see it. BOI is public, the reason you are seeing this is because  some of the people she has worked with is signed under BMI, she may have other songs registered under ASCAP with just ASCAP writers and producers( unlikely, a lot of people seem to be with HIM since it's cheaper) I prefer ASCAP way of how the break down royalties for all parties involved under their publication.
oooh

GLOCK

Crying at sis being in the studio making Jackie2.0

CCVXBDXBX

LiiVE

Quote from: FAM? on June 29, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
N

Y'all are doing the most. A title don't mean shit.
:hmph: oh fag i doen seen you call a song a SMASH based off a title.
lol i was just making an observation.

forgive me?  :heyddy:

AIDS

N

/

what was

QuoteCi is coming for HITS this time, it seems.

based off of?

LOONA.

FAMÈ

Quote from: LiiVE on June 29, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
N

:hmph: oh fag i doen seen you call a song a SMASH based off a title.
lol i was just making an observation.

forgive me?  :heyddy:
this sounds like a pop smash to me :young:

I just hope it's URBAN as well. Benny has BEATS

Navyman

Quote from: LiiVE on June 29, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

Um this is ONE of many publications. And this isn't from ASCAP, it's from BMI(a different publication), ASCAP database isn't public you have to be a paying member to see it. BOI is public, the reason you are seeing this is because  some of the people she has worked with is signed under BMI, she may have other songs registered under ASCAP with just ASCAP writers and producers( unlikely, a lot of people seem to be with HIM since it's cheaper) I prefer ASCAP way of how the break down royalties for all parties involved under their publication.
oooh
It's another way to say this is how producers and writers get paid. They are assigned a tracking number, and that is assigned to a record and this is how they get their royalties, the publications take a cut and then pass it on to the respective parties. Pretty sure BRO takes a larger cut(not much though) than ASCAP, Co smart for going with them.

GLOCK

Quote from: LiiVE on June 29, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

oooh
ddddddddddddd