This Jay Z album

Started by Young, June 29, 2017, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

June 30, 2017, 06:20:11 PM #285 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 06:20:26 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 30, 2017, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 30, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
and minus the beating and goinig back to the abuser... Rih >

Fuck'em and keep it the fuck moving. Can't be going through this kinda shit.

well that's pathetic. I'd rather get cheated on than BEAT! lol.

:blink:

so obviously everything outside of Chris.

BAPHOMET.

:diddraispoot: i wasn't saying Rih > Bey.

im talking about currently how she's have fun flings and moving on the next. r u ok.

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 30, 2017, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 30, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
and minus the beating and goinig back to the abuser... Rih >

Fuck'em and keep it the fuck moving. Can't be going through this kinda shit.

well that's pathetic. I'd rather get cheated on than BEAT! lol.
n

How is it pathetic to get beat?  :uhh: she fought back and eventually left
n

b7

Anyway, I think Beys want for children trumped everything else and didn't wanna start over. 

If she didn't want kids, she woulda left his ass back in 2006 I'm sure

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 30, 2017, 06:32:36 PM
You can't excuse that though lol. If you're counting Bey getting cheated on, then you gotta include Rih getting BEAT!

A woman that got cheated on by her husband and staying with him>>a woman getting her ass BEAT by a musty nigga and then going back to him
shes not with him now so
N

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 30, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
Anyway, I think Beys want for children trumped everything else and didn't wanna start over. 

If she didn't want kids, she woulda left his ass back in 2006 I'm sure

:stressed: wish she would've just got with Justin Timberlake.

4 fucking k

You can't excuse that though lol. If you're counting Bey getting cheated on, then you gotta include Rih getting BEAT!

A woman that got cheated on by her husband and staying with him>>a woman getting her ass BEAT by a musty nigga and then going back to him

n

No sir. Rih's mess can be contributed to Stockholm syndrome and the fact that Chris was her first real relationship and experience. You live and learn. Bey staying with that ugly cheater is some weak bitch shit. Idgaf what empire they have but this nigga was having whole threesomes and cheating left and right (pretty sure he still is) and she's still by his side. One day she will wake up and realize all that time she wasted as a ride or die chick.

BAPHOMET.

June 30, 2017, 06:57:06 PM #292 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 06:57:46 PM by Baph al Mana.
She's going to be like Tina. After its revealed 100% that he has another child that was during their period together she'll leave.

But she wont be the tight body chick she is. She'll be a 55 year old finally coming to her senses. and who the hell would want her then aside from wanting her money.

GRAND

Quote from: witch on June 30, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

n

No sir. Rih's mess can be contributed to Stockholm syndrome and the fact that Chris was her first real relationship and experience. You live and learn.
You don't think this is occuring with Bey?

Shes been with him for nearly 2 decades  :dead: :dead:

I doubt its easy to drop someone after 15 years

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 30, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

n

No sir. Rih's mess can be contributed to Stockholm syndrome and the fact that Chris was her first real relationship and experience. You live and learn.

But 'preme hun. They weren't together for 15 years in 2006 or the other times :diddraispoot:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 30, 2017, 06:57:06 PM
She's going to be like Tina. After its revealed 100% that he has another child that was during their period together she'll leave.

But she wont be the tight body chick she is. She'll be a 55 year old finally coming to her senses. and who the hell would want her then aside from wanting her money.

!!!! Exactly.

I love Bey but... ch... and I don't think she's leaving since she just had TWINS :uhh: Maybe, when they're older and when this nigger is for real cheating left and right cause that's what old niggas with money do. They seek validation from younger women to know they still "got it". A mess. I think a break baby will be the last straw.

GRAND

I think their rough patch is over :dead:

I HIGHLY doubt theyd release music about it WHILE it was happening

If she hasnt left him at this point, its not happening.

4 fucking k

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 30, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

n

I'm not saying it's easy but she's older now. What happened to Rih happened when she was like 20 or 21. Jay even said in the song that he saw her innocence leave when Bey was around that same age. He seems like a manipulator. I would hope she learned from Tina's mistake and see how happy she is now.

GRAND

June 30, 2017, 07:10:46 PM #298 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:11:13 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
I get you

and !! At the manipulator mess

He seems to play victim. I never really had an opinion of Jay as a person until this album but now I feel like he SWOOPED in and pushed up against this young girl until she gave in, then took advantage of her kindness.

He can apologize 50 times but he seems like TRASH, and is using his 'love for family' to stay >>>HERE<<< with Bey

Death @ saying the baby changed thinga and calling her a soulmate. FAGGOT where was that when you got your dick sucked by some random bitch

He's a mess. Whats worst is that he isnt even CUTE. :melmel:

b7

I can't believe they did a WHOLE tour together while all of this was going on :dead:  ch

That screams business deal to me. Sorry