Kodakblack "I hate my skin color"; "Dark skin people are too guttah"

Started by AIDS, June 30, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Lew, and im so serious, u honestly need help. I hope that's atleast the before mess

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:24:15 AM
Lew, and im so serious, u honestly need help. I hope that's atleast the before mess

I dont know what ever are you talking about

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

U seek attention and will take it in whatever way it comes. What was the purpose of actually uploading a pic of ur thighs on here? Like, seriously?  I want ur logic and rationale behind this

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:28:18 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

U seek attention and will take it in whatever way it comes. What was the purpose of actually uploading a pic of ur thighs on here? Like, seriously?  I want ur logic and rationale behind this

i have to go to the laundromat

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different