am I the only one who doesn't care about ancestry?

Started by throwintheTAL, September 30, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Plankesha on September 30, 2015, 02:25:39 PM
i kinda care but i kinda dnt

doesnt matt' where im came frm
it onl' matt' where im goin

PROFOUND!

Fag, can it!
:overit:

Young

I mean I don't think it's a life or death issue if you search for your REAL truth or not,

But I think we're seriously one of the only groups of people who don't TRULY know themselves

From our "given" last names to where we were brought as slaves here; our past goes MUCH further than that, and it's more rich and beautiful than most of us can imagine.
Some of us may find that we have ancestors from all over the world.
I'm going to do mine soon.
I'm excited to trace back my history a bit ❤️

asdfghjkl

Yeah I don't care and I don't even enter the threads

Hugo

September 30, 2015, 04:22:10 PM #79 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 04:27:40 PM by Hugo
 :rthosehotwings:

Who makes them?

Aalonso.

:uhh:

Massa is happy thats for sure. Mission fuckin accomplished.

Niggers dont even care to know their lineage. Just Black! Nuff for me! Just have to deal!

I get not being on a quest, or even being indifferent.... but "Dont care....wont change that Im just Black" that makes me sad.

Hugo

n

Wow yeah. I know when my family's from and I still wish I could get deeper into the genetics. It's sad when black ppl just claim the "South"

iman

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:30:21 PM
:uhh:

Massa is happy thats for sure. Mission fuckin accomplished.

Niggers dont even care to know their lineage. Just Black! Nuff for me! Just have to deal!

I get not being on a quest, or even being indifferent.... but "Dont care....wont change that Im just Black" that makes me sad.

!!!

Aalonso.

For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall

Plank

but lonz is rite

but im not gonna starts nuthin
i think tha ppl who dnt care at all look like this an'way

AIDS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall
!!!!!
I don't get it  :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Stewie on September 30, 2015, 01:37:03 PM
nnnnn haha!..

so glad i know exactly where i come from
Hell is an easy place to trace back to

GLOCK

Well me and my dude are doing our mess thanks to Afro...
I need to fucking KNOW!