am I the only one who doesn't care about ancestry?

Started by throwintheTAL, September 30, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Aalonso.

Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall
!!!!!
I don't get it  :dead:

I gather that they basically dont value Black history, to put it simply. Again, massa is happy. Theres nothing interesting or desirable about knowing what part of poor ass AIDS ridden Africa you got your nose from.

sarcasm.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: iman on September 30, 2015, 01:48:27 PM
Well you hate yourself so I'm not surprised

Ancestors are powerful but I don't expect brainwashed coons to understand lolz
dumb TREE BARK back ass bitch, i love myself like a kendrick verse

go fix ya fuckin edges

BAPHOMET.

LiiVE

September 30, 2015, 04:49:36 PM #95 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 04:49:53 PM by LiiVE
yeah i don't really see it changing anything for me

iman

Quote from: throwintheTAL on September 30, 2015, 04:47:27 PM
Quote from: iman on September 30, 2015, 01:48:27 PM
Well you hate yourself so I'm not surprised

Ancestors are powerful but I don't expect brainwashed coons to understand lolz
dumb TREE BARK back ass bitch, i love myself like a kendrick verse

go fix ya fuckin edges

corny dyke  :kii:

iman

Aalonso.

Does reading a book change anything for ya'll? It would essentially be learning something. Isnt the knowledge good enough lol. No one said youre gonna be swifted back to Ghana once you know. Or that youll magically be degreed up with no debt. What yall mean by "wont change anything" bbys

Plank

EZSCFBHKMK<:>"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGV

u two..this isnt a sat'day nite at tha waffle house afta tha club

b'have  :nowgorl:

MAY

Quote from: Plankesha on September 30, 2015, 04:54:53 PM
EZSCFBHKMK<:>"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGV

u two..this isnt a sat'day nite at tha waffle house afta tha club

b'have  :nowgorl:

Tha fuck you gon' DEW fag?

Kurama

September 30, 2015, 05:01:40 PM #104 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:08:37 PM by Kurama
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 30, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
For the people who are fine with only knowing that their forefathers were slaves, do you ever feel slighted that Nate and Paul can say "oh am Irish...dads side, moms family is from England." And youre "just Black." Does that bother you or do you just not care overall
!!!!!
I don't get it  :dead:

I gather that they basically dont value Black history, to put it simply. Again, massa is happy. Theres nothing interesting or desirable about knowing what part of poor ass AIDS ridden Africa you got your nose from.

sarcasm.

Knowing your lineage is not the same as honoring Black history, not sure how you came to that conclusion but ..mkay!

Aside from learning where your ancestors came from, what else is gonna to derive from the results?! I'm not gonna be able to call up a cousin in Libya.

Oh our ancestors! Come visit!

Being Black is an experience. Society and myself consider me Black for that experience and my skin color not from where my ancestors derive from.

Yall act like yall are first born immigrants. Give me a fuckin break lolz