Spinoff: How many of you guys actually believe in a 'god'?

Started by Cartierline, July 06, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in a 'god'?

Yes
21 (77.8%)
No
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2017, 08:48:06 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 06, 2017, 05:16:45 PM
imagine blindly believing in something because you feel like you have to.

and not because you actually believe there is a higher power or being.

n

Who gave u the authority to speak for everyone and what they actually believe? u sound no better than the spiritual/religious people ur taunting lolz

Maybe you should reread what he said hun

And in regards to the average black christian living in America he is pretty spot on.     

LOONA.

Quote from: witch on July 06, 2017, 09:38:07 PM
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

sjjjcggVVVVVVVVBVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

FlowerBomb

July 07, 2017, 10:34:18 AM #153 Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:36:48 AM by MASTER MOST HIGH DIVINE SAINT
Quote from: Cartier on July 06, 2017, 05:23:43 PM
Quote from: MASTER MOST HIGH DIVINE SAINT on July 06, 2017, 05:21:34 PM
Quote from: Cartier on July 06, 2017, 04:56:29 PM
Does it affect how you carry yourself every day? By how much?

I think if you do good by others and yourself it's enough.
Can't live life without changing someone else's for the better or helping out at least one person in anyway you can.
!!!!!

I think it's important to just genuinely be a GOOD person. So many religious people do 'good' deeds just so they can meet their quota to reach heaven or whatever. It's sad.
!!!!
It has to do with your intention
Without looking for anything in return or keeping a scorechart.
and you gotta have it IN you  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on July 07, 2017, 10:31:59 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2017, 08:48:06 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 06, 2017, 05:16:45 PM
imagine blindly believing in something because you feel like you have to.

and not because you actually believe there is a higher power or being.

n

Who gave u the authority to speak for everyone and what they actually believe? u sound no better than the spiritual/religious people ur taunting lolz

Maybe you should reread what he said hun

And in regards to the average black christian living in America he is pretty spot on.     

:woohoo:

SouravMay

Do you guys think being a Western citizen and contributing to the system of neo-colonialism by paying taxes and working for our leaders is even compatible with a spot in heaven? If the Abrahamic religions hold truth, I genuinely think we all are bound to rot in hell. Being a truly good person in this world is so hard, we are born and conditioned into sin. Our egoistic selves.

:stressed:

B7

FlowerBomb

July 07, 2017, 11:38:12 AM #156 Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:42:41 AM by MASTER MOST HIGH DIVINE SAINT
Quote from: REMY on July 07, 2017, 11:36:18 AM
Do you guys think being a Western citizen and contributing to the system of neo-colonialism by paying taxes and working for our leaders is even compatible with a spot in heaven? If the Abrahamic religions hold truth, I genuinely think we all are bound to rot in hell. Being a truly good person in this world is so hard, we are born and conditioned into sin. Our egoistic selves.

:stressed:
!!!
I used to think like this :dead:
The west is the modern day Sodom and Gonorrhea so by default we're all burning