Ci & Russell celebrate 1 Year Anniversary

Started by fedswatchin, July 06, 2017, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 07, 2017, 12:08:07 AM
And glock faggot nigger I'm coming to beat that ass the summer

Crippled bitch!
VVVVBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Hi king

GRAND

Quote from: OwnIt on July 07, 2017, 12:08:13 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 07, 2017, 12:03:32 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 07, 2017, 12:01:15 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 06, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 06, 2017, 11:56:09 PM
LMAOOOOO at the fuckin fumes in here like ya know sis and she invited ya to her crib at Calabasis to see the new baby... I'm fuckin WEAK!!!
:plzstop:
faggot you mad at US though

Do you know me?

this club foot ass faggot came in OUR thread swatting and boxing and now tryna wave a white flag

WEAK bitch 101

!!!

Who the Fck even asked him shit

I mean if you're going to MESS at least do it right like glock or something

Dumb faggots, do better

ok!?

At least glock and vonc got they intentions in order (it's too bad they're gettin paid tho)

This Harlem faggot walked in lookin like a dumb ass deer in headlights tryna LITE mess

Mess all the way BITCH

CcCCCVCCCXCCV

I'm fucking crying

GLOCK

Harlem

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 07, 2017, 12:04:43 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 07, 2017, 12:03:26 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 06, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
LMAOOOOO at the fuckin fumes in here like ya know sis and she invited ya to her crib at Calabasis to see the new baby... I'm fuckin WEAK!!!

Do you know me?

Bitch ain't nobody fuckin mad at ya pressed ass stans lookin STUPID defending a Bitch that will prolly pay ya dust when she see ur bum ass in the streets... So keep it pushin with the bullshit FOH
FAGGOT you mad at me and I ain't paying you SHIT

So again, do you know me?

Fuck off bitch

LMAOOOOOOO but Ur ugly ass keeps quoting me going off, so who's the one really mad thou?! I stated my opinion, ya bitch ass niggaz going off like if I came at her or or one of ya personally?! So before the next time u fuckin quote me pussy, do you know me hoe?!
:plea:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

I'm crying

Goodnight everyone 💘

Bow down die of AIDS plz 💓💓💝💝

fedswatchin

GRAND

Quote from: Harlem on July 07, 2017, 12:10:11 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 07, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Do you know me?

Bitch ain't nobody fuckin mad at ya pressed ass stans lookin STUPID defending a Bitch that will prolly pay ya dust when she see ur bum ass in the streets... So keep it pushin with the bullshit FOH

Fuck off bitch

LMAOOOOOOO but Ur ugly ass keeps quoting me going off, so who's the one really mad thou?! I stated my opinion, ya bitch ass niggaz going off like if I came at her or or one of ya personally?! So before the next time u fuckin quote me pussy, do you know me hoe?!
c

GLOCK

Do you know me?

Fuck off bitch

BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHH

fedswatchin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 07, 2017, 12:11:21 AM

Do you know me?

Fuck off bitch

c
cvcvvvvvvvv

That thing might be more illiterate than glock

GRAND

CcCCCVC

I dunno

Glock is pretty dumb 💟💓💝

fedswatchin

We would take you seriously if you didn't say one thing then wait two pages and say the same thing again

It's like, you were paid the first time.

Take a hint