3. Attempted to run someone over

:rthosehotwings:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on July 10, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
vcccccccxxcxxxxxxxxxxxcccc

yea
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsddsdsds
now THIS i believe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Some guys my friends and I knew had bottle service and she happened to be in the VIP section within feet of us the whole night. She had other people with her but she didn't interact much with them for some reason and just kinda danced to herself. I went to use the downstairs bathroom and as I was walking back up the stairs, she was walking down, gave me a really nasty stare and expected me to move out of her way. I didn't so she pushed my shoulder, my heel slipped, and I almost fell backwards.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's NYC so the staircase was obviously narrow but she had room but decided that everyone else should move to accommodate her.
ncndndjhdhffhfhf

4 fucking k

Quote from: BowDown on July 10, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
Some guys my friends and I knew had bottle service and she happened to be in the VIP section within feet of us the whole night. She had other people with her but she didn't interact much with them for some reason and just kinda danced to herself. I went to use the downstairs bathroom and as I was walking back up the stairs, she was walking down, gave me a really nasty stare and expected me to move out of her way. I didn't so she pushed my shoulder, my heel slipped, and I almost fell backwards.

It's NYC so the staircase was obviously narrow but she had room but decided that everyone else should move to accommodate her.
ncndndjhdhffhfhf

WTFFFF this bitch is a nightmare :uhh:

fedswatchin

ncndndjhdhffhfhf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

see

:dead:

This devil ass bitch

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 10, 2017, 10:45:19 PM
1. Thinks Mariah should retire
2. Has a XXX personal Connectpal
3. Attempted to run someone over

:rthosehotwings:
#1 is a lie :ATLcameo:

GLOCK

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 10, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
1. I can be moody sometimes
2. I'm a diva

VXBXBXBBXBZBXNNXNXNNXNNZNXNNZ

All these fucking truths.

Buy The Stars✨

ncndndjhdhffhfhf

Bitch you shoulda Scarlett takes a tumbled down those stairs and sure her Barbadian ass

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2017, 10:47:20 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 10, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
vcccccccxxcxxxxxxxxxxxcccc

yea
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsddsdsds
now THIS i believe
ZVVBBNNXBVXBNNNNNNNNMMMMM

Fag post ur mess

4 fucking k

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 10, 2017, 10:45:19 PM
1. Thinks Mariah should retire