What's your FM Trinity?!

Started by SouravMay, July 10, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Full FILLER is a mess and im just being fckn honest
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Checkmate Burruss

When You Touch Me
Like This
It's Not Worth It
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

wizzy

I Thought, what about us, Full moon

Harlem

Plea... Afrodisiac songs are more timeless and aged better than Full Moon's

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on July 11, 2017, 11:13:37 AM
Plea... Afrodisiac songs are more timeless and aged better than Full Moon's
The production on FM is DISGUSTING to me and that's what really is the downfall of the songs imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

What About Us is still iconic tho. I love that

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2017, 09:44:19 AM
OMG! I don't care for He is either. Her tone is nice on it but the song is MEH af.
I really thought I was alone on this one too lol love that girl's tone but other than that...yea...

Demm_

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on July 11, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
OMG! I don't care for He is either. Her tone is nice on it but the song is MEH af.
I really thought I was alone on this one too lol love that girl's tone but other than that...yea...
I mean lets just be real, 7 songs on this album don't need to be there. Really WEAK album

Demm_

July 11, 2017, 11:25:12 AM #177 Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:35:30 AM by Demm_
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2017, 11:22:00 AM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 11, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
I mean lets just be real, 7 songs on this album don't need to be there. Really WEAK album
Intro
Full Moon
I thought
When you touch me
Like this
Apart
What about us
Anybody
Nothing
He is
Love wouldn't count me out

See, this should have been the album. That girl didn't need all them songs...

Demm_

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️