Tiny Tried To WHOOP Kandi's Ass Back In The Day

Started by Freemala Harris, July 14, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Didn't Kandi tell this story on The Real?

I can imagine a lot of people have tried to beat her ass over the years.  She has such a snooty ass obnoxious attitude. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on July 14, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
That is them old school fights. Where you scrap and then go out together later that night. Now bitches want to throw acid, stab you, shoot you, run you over with a car, mame and/or murder you.

is this remy shade? :omgwatshappening:

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 06:58:26 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 06:50:33 PM
Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 06:47:06 PM
That is them old school fights. Where you scrap and then go out together later that night. Now bitches want to throw acid, stab you, shoot you, run you over with a car, mame and/or murder you.

I've NEVER fought my friend's and if we do I will be running them over

I can't imagine laying hands on any of my friends, although I've come close to it. lol.

We sit down like grown men and talk it out. We've never really had any arguments bc we know boundaries and know not to cross them. We've been friends since preschool.

I just had a lil talk with my friend last week bc he always disappear when he get a new nigga. I let had to let him have it a bit.

Well I told this story before on here, but long story short, my friend was going off on somebody on twitter one day and I tweeted him asking what's wrong and he got buck with me too. So I said, "ok." I put on my Air Forces and walked around the corner and knocked on the door and said, "We got beef" and he said, "NAW bro" and I said, "Just checking." Then he said, "Let's go to the store"  :dead:

Not u finna bit a nicca at they own house.

:plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 06:39:18 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 06:38:42 PM
Kandi said they almost fought earlier this year lol

They really are sisters :plzstop:
:dead:

This might be the same fight she was speaking of on "The Real" cause she said Tiny was pregnant  :dead:

That was in the studio hun.

:diddraispoot:

HUGO

LaTonka: i see Kandi..she's cryin

That all that weak bitch do

Drogon

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

This might be the same fight she was speaking of on "The Real" cause she said Tiny was pregnant  :dead:

That was with one of the sisters

Scott.

Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 07:51:39 PM

That was with one of the sisters
ignore him chile

HUGO

Ignore all you want Scott I'll still whoop ya ass bitch
:plea:

RAY7

Kandi is clearly the fighter in this group
you can tell how Tocha was like "you would think Tiny would be scared of Kandi!"
probably because she witnessed Kandi dogging her and her sister being scared to jump in

Drogon

Quote from: AYR on July 14, 2017, 08:10:04 PM
Kandi is clearly the fighter in this group
you can tell how Tocha was like "you would think Tiny would be scared of Kandi!"
probably because she witnessed Kandi dogging her and her sister being scared to jump in

Thats what i gathered

Scott.

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 08:01:45 PM
Ignore all you want Scott I'll still whoop ya ass bitch
:plea:
some dreams just DONT come true hun

Scott.

Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 06:58:26 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 14, 2017, 06:50:33 PM
Quote from: FM on July 14, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

I've NEVER fought my friend's and if we do I will be running them over

I can't imagine laying hands on any of my friends, although I've come close to it. lol.

We sit down like grown men and talk it out. We've never really had any arguments bc we know boundaries and know not to cross them. We've been friends since preschool.

I just had a lil talk with my friend last week bc he always disappear when he get a new nigga. I let had to let him have it a bit.

Well I told this story before on here, but long story short, my friend was going off on somebody on twitter one day and I tweeted him asking what's wrong and he got buck with me too. So I said, "ok." I put on my Air Forces and walked around the corner and knocked on the door and said, "We got beef" and he said, "NAW bro" and I said, "Just checking." Then he said, "Let's go to the store"  :dead:

Not u finna bit a nicca at they own house.

i didn't give a damn at all lol