bbnnn What would you do?

Started by MAY, July 16, 2017, 05:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 16, 2017, 05:42:24 PM
anways its inside a box, inside a bag

if FLOOR AIDS can get through that, then i dunno how you eat anything cause the meat you eat everyday is directly on some filthy surface at some point
And that's why we wash our food and wish for the best.  It's all about fckn perception. Im sure somewhere along the way someone in a fastfood restaurant has done some unsavory shit that would cause me not to wanna eat the food. I don't know so i can comfortably eat the food and hope for best. Im not knowingly placing my food of the floor. Imo there's some things that just don't go on the floor and food is one of those things.  If u wanna place your food on the damn floor then SO BE IT but i aint fckn doing it
:nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And booking this fckn flight :nowgorl:

GRAND

so u like being a dumb blind fag

got it

dumb self

GRAND

whenever we have our bsource meetup, im spitting on your plate

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2017, 05:49:03 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 16, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

if FLOOR AIDS can get through that, then i dunno how you eat anything cause the meat you eat everyday is directly on some filthy surface at some point
And that's why we wash our food............. and wish for the best.

both parts of this have me pissing

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

And that's why we wash our food and wish for the best.  It's all about fckn perception. Im sure somewhere along the way someone in a fastfood restaurant has done some unsavory shit that would cause me not to wanna eat the food. I don't know so i can comfortably eat the food and hope for best. Im not knowingly placing my food of the floor. Imo there's some things that just don't go on the floor and food is one of those things.  If u wanna place your food on the damn floor then SO BE IT but i aint fckn doing it

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

I'd love to see someone Rinse a pizza off and eat it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 16, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
I'd love to see someone Rinse a pizza off and eat it
Wtf  are u talking about :dead:

AIDS

I'm sure vonc meant rinse the food off before it's cooked

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 16, 2017, 05:50:26 PM
whenever we have our bsource meetup, im spitting on your plate
U eat floor food, gargle nut, and more than likely have AIDS. Ur not getting anywhere near my fckn plate

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 16, 2017, 05:53:35 PM
I'm sure vonc meant rinse the food off before it's cooked

This dumb ass spic