R Kelly holding women hostage in a sex cult?

Started by HUGO, July 17, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

Annie

July 20, 2017, 07:39:58 PM #648 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:40:59 PM by Annie
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 20, 2017, 05:25:02 PM
Quote from: Margiela. on July 20, 2017, 05:13:19 PM
Biologically once a girl gets her period she's old enough to carry a child. So in that regard I kinda agree with Malcolm but that doesn't mean it's okay. Children should be off limits to grown ass adults period. I honestly do not understand how anyone can sit up here and give excuses for R. Kelly. He's a disgusting ass nigger. He has/had more than enough money to seek help and did absolutely nothing. He needs to be locked up and torched.

:uhh:  Some girls get their periods as young as nine.  Elementary schools have sanitary napkin disposals in their restrooms.  Being able to procreate biologically has NOTHING to do with the mental capacity to engage in a sexual relationship with a grown man.

I agree though that kids are off-limits.  I'm frankly disgusting that consent laws are often under 18, but R Kelly couldn't even abide by that rule.
Exactly girls can get their period when they are 9, 10, 11, it doesnt tell anything about how grown you are mentally.

/.\

Annie

July 20, 2017, 08:19:55 PM #649 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:21:09 PM by Annie

Why do we even have to discuss this? The only reason why people should be holding on to their tickets is because we know it is going to be the last time he will perform. He should be locked up for the next 20 years.

It is not okay for him to try to seduce these young girls. It is not okay to manipulate young girls and women and brainwash them. He used his fame and lifestyle. He ruined many lives and continues to do it (maybe because he was abused himself and also had this weird relationship with his mom) He forgave the family member who abused him because he knew it was a generational curse, because that person was also a victim. So the family must just ignore this bad behavior and somehow R Kelly also gets away with it. It is disgusting and everyone should speak up. Sign the petition and ban his music.

Fans and stans of R Kelly just enjoy the music he recorded and let go. There is seriously something wrong if you think this is ok.

/.\

4 fucking k

Eternal Bell

'/;.,kjnhbgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbhnj fm,

ann' say she gon spill it AHT t'day

Annie

July 20, 2017, 08:22:21 PM #652 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:23:05 PM by Annie
Disgusting if you think this ok.
Keep signing guys  :sobusyjetsetter:

/.\

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 06:36:46 PM
Quote from: GLOCKIE on July 20, 2017, 06:33:15 PM
Quote from: Fuck you. on July 20, 2017, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 20, 2017, 04:46:22 PM
Kids and teenagers are not the same. Are you guys fckn slow?!

You need to be fckin arrested
:omf:

I'm posting pics of me in my PT cruiser .. passing it off as an Audi mess
Im distancing myself from u here on out  :dead:
MVBNNMMMMMMM

big bro :omf:

4 fucking k

f

Sign a petition? I'm giggling. Poor ppl are a kii and really think their opinions matter.

XXX.

b7

MJ definitely touched them kids and that ain't up for debate

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 20, 2017, 08:25:52 PM
MJ definitely touched them kids and that ain't up for debate
right!

Let's call a thing a fckn THING

H.#.G.*.Z